Today she dances with the Angels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the first time you talked about Lisa, I was amazed at your strength and your unshakeable belief in God. You have always felt that Lisa was going on to a better place and that God and family would be waiting for her with open arms. Even though you grieve the loss of your sister, you can still go on and live with joy because you realize she really, truly is in a better place. I hope that when I'm faced with the final hours, days, weeks of someone I love dearly, I can live up to your example.

When I'm gone; don't cry for me
I am not dead; I'm in sweet eternity
I'll live forever; I'll wait for all of you
When it’s your time; it’s what God would have us do.

He called my name; He said come home
I did not die; please do not cry; I will no more roam
I'll be by our Savior forever; soon, you too
We’ll walk in the light; praising God in all that we do.

Do not mourn for me; I have sweet victory
I'll walk in Gods’ garden; and glories see
I am not dead; He set me free; an Angel called to me
Its beautiful here; Heavens’ full of cheer; you'll see.

I did not die my love; I only went ahead
I knew you’d understand; though I know this, you'll dread
That will pass too; do all God would have you do
Maybe up there God will let me have; a glimpse of you.

I did not die, so do not cry; I'll meet you here one day
Jesus will send an Angel to bring you to me; all the way
Our love is sure; our hearts are strong
I did not die, so please don't cry; I am home.

Lisa, even from people you'll never know, you will be missed. :angel10:

Laurie, your words are always so touching. I'm so sorry for your loss of your sister, but so happy that she came to know the Lord. Your family will be in my continued prayers for peace and healing and I'll say a little prayer that hubby's mom will welcome Lisa to Heaven and show her around. ;)

I waited a little bit to log in today because I had a feeling this is what I would be reading. Im so sorry Laurie. I wish I could be there for you and your family right now.

Laurie, your sister Lisa will truly be missed. I have shared her story with my sorority sisters in hopes to educate them on breast cancer just a little bit. I know your sister has left behind a legacy to women all over.

Laurie what a beatiful angel Lisa will be up in heaven. She will no longer suffer nor be in pain. You have been such a rock for her when she was battling for her life every day. I now pray for you and your family to be at peace. :bird5:

I have followed all of your threads in silent awe and am glad that Lisa is free from pain now. I wish your family best wishes in getting through this difficult bittersweet time.

I am glad for Lisa, but sad for you. Keep an eye out for signs. Mom's spirit stayed stayed around me just on the day she passed, I think it's a nice conformation that we do live on and will see one another later.

Laurie I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Lisa is now pain and cancer free. You truly have a lovely way with words that shows just how strong you are.

Lots of hugs to you and your family.

***Peggy, I can't read that poem without shedding a tear. It's beautiful.

Laurie, Lisa can now see how many people she's touched because of you. I'm sure she is smiling down on you and your whole family trying to embrace all of you right now just as you were there for her when she needed you. And Peggy, what a beautiful dedication for your friend Laurie, I couldn't post until I composed myself.

Take care Laurie, we are here for you.

Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss. You have been a true insperation to me when it comes to faith. I am horrible at dealing with sickness and death, so I didn't say much of anything before this. I just never knew what to say. While I still have no idea, I just wanted to let you know how insperational the both of you have been to me. I truly believe she is with god and the rest of your family who has passed on. I am very happy she no longer has to suffer.

You have two very beautiful people - your beloved grandma and sister, Lisa - watching over you from up above. And one day you will be reunited.

All my love, Laur, all my love.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time Laurie.
May the thoughts of Lisa dancing with joy and grace in Heaven with a host of angels be a constant blessing to you in the days ahead.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your entire family during this time. Much love from both me and Andrew. Now Lisa can watch over everyone and take care of all her loved ones the way you all did for her. :flowers8:

Laurie, I am so sorry that you lost Lisa but she is indeed in a better, pain and cancer free place now looking down on you and your family. May your entire family take pride in the great fight she gave. RIP Lisa.

Laurie, while I'm saddened to read of your lost, I'm happy to read that Lisa no longer suffers and left her pain with full peace and acceptance of what she was to arrive in afterwards. I'm joyed to hear that she will no longer be in pain, as I'm sure you are as well. I know you already know Lisa will always be with you, and will be watching over you now as you watched over her. A thousand hugs to you and your family. May you finally rest now, Lisa.

The caterpillar dies so the butterfly could be born.
And, yet, the caterpillar lives in the butterfly and
they are but one. So, when I die, it will be that I
have been transformed from the caterpillar of earth to
the butterfly of the universe.
-- John Harricharan

So today a beautiful butterfly joined the Heavens, I am happy she is at peace, free from pain and has wings to fly around the Heavens. God bless you and your family

I'm sorry for your loss Laurie. Like so many others have said, your strength and faith are an inspiration, and I'm sure Lisa is smiling down on you right now, knowing you will be ok, and telling you that she is no longer in pain and she loves you.

My deepest condolences.

Although I have not been on this forum for long, I do feel for you and your family.
No words can ever take away the sadness and pain in such a moment... with tears rolling down my cheeks I am sending warmest thoughts.
My sincere condolences.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Laurie. As you've said so many times before, Lisa is in a much better place now and free of pain. To Lisa, someone I have never met in person-- But feel like I know very well.. May you rest in Peace.

Back