Today she dances with the Angels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Lisa's journey has just begun! Early this morning, surrounded by her family, and the man she loved, Lisa took God's hand as he welcomed her home. She fought valiantly for 12 hours after she told us she was ready to go, and finally at around 4 am this morning she relaxed and put herself wholly into the Lord's care.
While we are so, so sad to lose our beautiful daughter, our beautiful sister, our beautiful sister-in-law and our beloved, we are so happy she is at PEACE!

Lisa's wishes are to be cremated, and as a family we will spread her ashes at her as well as our favorite family vacation spot--Tiger Musky Resort and the Chippewa Flowage.

Our funeral director, a wonderful man by the name of Mike Langendorf, eased our family with these thought provoking words: because Lisa has chosen creamation please know that the cancer she had fought so ferociously against for 8 years will be 100 % destroyed. There is no creater joy to us as a family knowing we will not put her to rest with that heinous cancer in her body.

So today look up and give thanks to the Lord for bringing her to him, close your eyes and see if you can see her as she dances with the angels.

I'm so sorry Laurie. Her pain and suffering is now over and she is with God. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

:flowers5:

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I must say I love the way you wrote it up.. Yes she is home now with GOD out of pain, no worries...etc...

You take care of yourself.

Laurie I am so sorry for your family's loss, but I am so glad that Lisa no longer has to be in pain and face the evil that is cancer. Now you have a wonderful, beautiful angel to look over you and your family, who is probably one of the strongest people I have ever known and read about. She will be a great addition to Heaven.

If you need anything or just need an ear, I'm here for you. **hugs**

We don't know each other, but I have followed your daughter's story through the forum. I just want you to know that your family's strength and faith has been an inspiration to me, and an example I will try to follow should I ever find myself in your position. I am so sorry for you loss, but I am glad Lisa's pain is over and she can be at peace. I hope your family is able to find peace as well, and I will pray for you all.

Lisa, your journey is complete. You have certainly all taught us something about life, whether we have met you or not. As Lisa is now perfect and whole and with God, we all continue to plod along here on earth. Lisa knows the secret we have not discovered yet.

I just don't understand life. I just don't get it.

Laurie, I am so glad our paths have crossed.

Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss... you will remain in my thoughts and prayers...

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss of Lisa. She can now look over you as you have done for her.

Laurie--your words are so moving. i only hope that i can learn from your strength and pray that i have people around me like you when my time comes.
my thoughts are with your during this difficult time. i have never met you or your beautiful family but you all have touched my heart and i wish you love & peace. and on this sunny day in NJ, i will look to the sky & think of Lisa and smile.

Laurie, I am so sorry. But like you said, at least now she no longer suffers and is at peace, what a joy to have that comfort.

I'll continue to keep your family in my prayers during this time.

Laurie, I didn't respond to your thread before, as I too was going through the same thing, and didn't know what to say.
We each lost a loved one today, but my Mom was able to live a full life, Lisa wasn't.
I'm very sorry for your loss - maybe they'll cross paths in "A better Place."

Heaven is rejoicing in celebration of Lisa's homecoming.Now she is healed in spirit and body,never again to suffer pain or sorrow. Lisa has been healed in heaven by the Master Physician's touch.Now let God help heal the sorrow and pain of her loved ones here on earth.Just like the song I linked you- she's a winner. In Christian Love and Prayer. Dana

Laurie I wish I was there to give you a big hug. I am happy Lisa will never feel pain again and someday you will be back together.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, even while I am very happy that she found some peace and acceptance before she went. I know how tough this situation has been on you, she was lucky to have you and I know you'll see each other again. She sounds like, even with acceptance towards the end, she had to take this on on her own terms. She did just that.

"We'll meet again,
Don't know where, don't know when,
but I know we'll meet again,
some sunny day..."

Laurie, I'm so sorry you have to say goodbye to Lisa on Earth, but knowing she is in heaven and dancing with the angels must bring you so much comfort. She is out of pain and can truely be at peace now. Until you meet again...

May God surround your family and loved ones with blessings as you go through these next few weeks. Your lives will be different, but Lisa will be forever with you.

I don't even know you, but I'm sitting here at my computer crying. I'm happy that Lisa is in a better place and I'll be thinking of you and your family today.

Back