Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LIED, I couldn't wait until Christmas to open my gift.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a fantastic SS!! I know who you are but I'll wait to reveal your awesomeness.

We got twirly things, some critical care (thank you), a new perch, a large multi-toy with tasty blocks, a new water bottle and hangar and some delicious rosehips!! Even Mudslide got a new rope toy and Danish got some catnip balls.

Handbag was so excited when I started opening the box.

gift4.jpg

My loot!

gift3.jpg

Handbag immediately checked out the new chew toy and LOVED it!

gift2.jpg

Mudslide says thank you!! Danish thanks you in absentia. He still outside as this is prime bug catching time in the evening.

gift1.jpg

Why don't you guys both participate next time and spilt the names. Then Ash takes Stacey's name and Stacey takes Ash's name.That way you don't know who has you. You know who has each other but not who has you. lol

Because I'm the one who pairs up the names. I have a system named Keith.

Seeing all these presents is making me excited for mine!!! I've been checking my mailbox (it's at my apartment office) every day!!! Nothing yet, hopefully soon so I can share with you all!

Oh, I can't wait!! I haven't gotten mine or mailed mine out yet, it's still early.

ETA So Keith pairs us up? Thank you, you gave me a great person to buy for.

Haha Keith helps me. I assign everybody a number, and then read a name and he gives me a random number to match it up with, so it's as unbiased as it can be. He doesn't know most people on here, so it works out pretty well, except for some people. I'm still not sure how some of our matches happened... Silly boy... But I will tell him you said thanks, Theresa! Although you may want to get your item mailed soon :neener:

ETA: Your recipient is a favorite person of ours, too. She's a super sweetie!

I have my package but it says "no peeking" :(
it rattles!! My chins are very interested........

OPEN IT!!!

I'm still thinking about who my SS is...

Since I can't figure it out, I MIGHT open mine tomorrow night after work...if I'm not too tired!!! :neener:

Just got my package right now! I had to go see my family for a couple days and Tyson neglected to tell me this morning that my SS package arrived. He told me as I was getting out of the car...

Anyways, I of COURSE opened it immediately! My SS ordered from Alli and I got two hammocks and a bunch of chews! I already gave one of the hammocks to Ripley who quite enjoys it. Her other hammock was too small so she's enjoying her entire fat butt fitting for once. A couple other cages got some chews and I'm saving the rest for the right time. Here are some pictures of my loot! Thank you SS (pretty positive now that it's tkc ;) )

All the loot!
IMG_3558.jpg

Ripley hanging out in her hammock!
IMG_3561.jpg

"Oh! I didn't see you there..."
IMG_3562.jpg

Clotho thanks our SS very much for a new chewie!
IMG_3571.jpg

Mug playing tug of war with me...
IMG_3573.jpg

Pecan who, after trying to take the chew into the hammock resorted to tossing it around the cage...
IMG_3576.jpg

I also want to send a super huge thank you to all the vendors! Secret Santa would not be nearly as much fun without the awesome work you do! The hammocks and chews from Alli are top notch and my chins love them all!:kiss:

I got a water bottle like the one in Annie's picture at a garage sale this Summer but I never figured out how to hang it/ make it work. Any ideas? Thanks

I just got my SS gift today! It was actually sent to my boyfriend's apartment. lol. I'm glad I was here when it came! I thought I had given my sister's address. Pictures to come! :))

I got a water bottle like the one in Annie's picture at a garage sale this Summer but I never figured out how to hang it/ make it work. Any ideas? Thanks

ahahaha...my dad had to figure mine out. It hangs at a slant, not up and down. I tried it like 5 different ways...my dad walks into my house and plop...success.

MUG!!!! awww.

ugh i wish i hadnt sent my SS gift to my parents house...theyre gonna wrap it so giz has a present under the tree lol.

he'll be a happy chin!

Here's a picture of Secret Santa sent the Chinnies. :) Thank you so much SS! Your cuddle cup is amazing! ;) What SS sent: Cuddle Cup, 2 Birch Bark Chews, 2 Birch wood chunks, Small Bag of Alfalfa Hay, Grape Vine Wreath, a coconut straw patty & a "handful" of rosehips.

Secret+Santa_2010.JPG

Back