Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted this on the updates thread but will post here too:

If you have not received your gift, could you please PM me? Thanks!

I received my gift this weekend, and will post pictures either tomorrow or Wednesday. Thank you SS!

So, I just saw a box on my desk, and realized it's another gift from my SS! I GOT two!

This one was a cute chin ornament for my tree. My SS is AWESOME!!!

Thank you Secret Santa!!!! Phoebe got 3 hanging wood toys, a large baggie of apple sticks, a little baggie of chinny cookies, and chinny pops. And for me, I got peppermint sticks (which peppermint is my absolute favorite, good choice SS), chocolates, an apple candle, and a vanilla oil scent diffuser. I also got a clay tree ornament attached to my card but I forgot to add that to the picture. I already gave Phoebe a chinny cookie and a chinny pop and they were a huge hit!!! Thanks again SS :-D

ss.jpg

MAN, OH MAN-- my boys hit the Chinnie Lotto!!!

They got a fleece tube and a corner hammock in the cutest Cow-Jumped-Over-The-Moon fleece, and a half tube/perch in Baby blue. They also got a very cute chinchilla Christmas card.

Then, there was a bag full of loofah slices and pumice and ANOTHER bag full of treats and chews -- all their favorites!!!

THANK YOU, SS whomever you are!!! :thumbsup:

(Now that I'VE taken the plunge and opened my box, I encourage everyone to open theirs immediately upon arrival as was suggested by VolunteerChin!!!)

Attachments

• 2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 117.jpg
    2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 117.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 120.jpg
    2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 120.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 121.jpg
    2010 ECBC National Meeting and CNH SS 121.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 150
I got my gift a few days ago I just need to steal the camera to take pictures of the stuff :)

Well I got my gift last Saturday. Woot!! However, I feel like the biggest tool because I also participated in another secret santa and now am not 100% positive it is from a person here. I am pretty positive it is because I don't remember asking for a gift certificate from the other forum I belong too.

Anyhow-I got a gift certificate to one of my favorite stores....Spoon and Whisk. I love to cook so I have been buying things I need to make fancy dinners. Thank you soooo much SS. I can't wait to go out and use it.

Jessica

Well I got my gift last Saturday. Woot!! However, I feel like the biggest tool because I also participated in another secret santa and now am not 100% positive it is from a person here. I am pretty positive it is because I don't remember asking for a gift certificate from the other forum I belong too.

Anyhow-I got a gift certificate to one of my favorite stores....Spoon and Whisk. I love to cook so I have been buying things I need to make fancy dinners. Thank you soooo much SS. I can't wait to go out and use it.

Jessica

It would be from your CnH SS!

Awesome!!! Thanks SS. I love my gift...my hubby will love it more when I get stuff to cook some of his favorite dishes. Gordan Ramsey..watch out. Godin's in the house!! Off to make some butternut squash risotto with pancetta and sage....yummm yummm.

ok how many pics can we post?? I took a BUNCH of my chins inspecting the box of goodies.... Me and the girls inspected everything ;) I don't think they liked it when I told them they had to share with the boys..............
I think this is a sweet pic of Luvins
5ca51f50.jpg

e6596bbd.jpg

I think this is Whiskers in the box with all the loot!
c656966a.jpg

60644631.jpg

THANK YOU to my SS from me, Luvins, Miscu, Whiskers, Freckles and one yet to be named........

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!! Looks like the kids loved their new toys!!!

Great pictures, especially the chin-in-the-box and the sharing one!!! :hearts:

I LOVE that crocheted chinchilla! So...uh...Tiff...if you don't want that... :neener: Whoever made that, it looks like it took a lot of time and effort, REALLY good job! :thumbsup:

Back