Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone sneaky sent my chinnie boys something! They got a bunch of willow, grapevine, sticks, and gingerbread cookies from QMC! Since they are too busy chomping away, I will thank whoever you are on behalf of them!! :D

My kids got some Willow stuff from Aunt Sandi! A tent, basket and balls! Their FAVE toys of all time! Thanks Aunt Sandi!

I got ANOTHER ss gift!

(I THINK!) LOL! I am expecting a package from Canada Post, but it's quite large.. So when I got a little box from Canada Post the other day I was thinking that this necklace I sent to a friend who now lives in MN accidentally got sent to MY house instead!! I was none too happy about that. But then I opened it and it was a doggie toy :)

Ozzie is very pleased! He's no longer jealous and he loves to squeak his little orange (HIS FAVORITE COLOR) squeaky dog :D

THANKS SECRET SANTA!!!!

(also, I've never gotten anything shipped to me from Canada in my life, and this week I received a huge package from LUSH that I ordered, I have a stole I ordered on etsy waiting for me at the post office, Ozzie's SS Gift, and I sent that pendant to my friend in MN FROM Canada!! - I think I may be under surveillance now :p)

HERE IT IS!!!!

photo27-1.jpg

photo28.jpg

Our boys got their SS gift on Friday - a bunch of hanging toys from Susan! We couldn't resist giving them their toys early - they're a huge hit! Thank you so much, SS!

Kenai says thank you too!

DSC03765-Version2Resize.jpg

DSC03753Resize.jpg

DSC03764Resize.jpg

DSC03756Resize.jpg

Another sneaker! Thank you Stacey for the wood and cookies! I gave the large hanging toy to Smudge and he's happily munching away. He's been having teeth issues so I'm so happy to see him enjoying a chewie! :hug2:

I got mine a few days ago and didn't post...I am bad lol. I got a beautiful purple outfit for the baby and some cute socks for her as well as a childrens bible, 4 tubes for the chinchillas and some apple twigs and loofah peices. I have some very happy chinchillas. Thank you!

cindy stop lying!!!!

it was pretty much the first gift i opened on christmas! i just hadnt taken pics yet! which i know i will need to do tonite. it was absolutely amazing!!!

crysta, i cant thank you enough! Giz is gonna get up on his High-and-Mighty Throne with all his toys. and omg the clay chinnie!!! ahhh

*goes to take pics*

cindy stop lying!!!!

it was pretty much the first gift i opened on christmas! i just hadnt taken pics yet! which i know i will need to do tonite. it was absolutely amazing!!!

crysta, i cant thank you enough! Giz is gonna get up on his High-and-Mighty Throne with all his toys. and omg the clay chinnie!!! ahhh

*goes to take pics*

OMG! You told me your parents were making you wait. Take pictures already! Shelly wants to know what her boyfriend got. She keeps on nagging me.

Back