Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Some people are on the ball and have already sent their gifts! If you get your gift, please share with us what you got and post pictures if possible! It's always fun seeing what everyone's gifts are. :))

Hey! What happened to "Do not open until Christmas?" Huh??

THIS is why mine was hidden from me last year by the hubby and kids. Only when it was time for me to open it they forgot :hair: where they hid it. So THIS year, I am going to open it the second it hits my front stoop!

THIS is why mine was hidden from me last year by the hubby and kids. Only when it was time for me to open it they forgot :hair: where they hid it. So THIS year, I am going to open it the second it hits my front stoop!

Haha I remember that. Did they ever find it? :p

im waiting too...

mostly cuz i have to. its being sent to my home and i wont be there till like the 22nd ish. and im pretty sure i can wait 3 more days lol

I got mine today.... I was a bad bad girl and opened it!! I got a really cute pink sleeper hammock, a bag of chin salad and some hay mixed with goodies!! Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

Attachments

• IMG00226-20101112-2025.jpg
    IMG00226-20101112-2025.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 209
I got mine today.... I was a bad bad girl and opened it!! I got a really cute pink sleeper hammock, a bag of chin salad and some hay mixed with goodies!! Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

You did great and your SS is awesome! That is the organic broad spectrum supplement and the organic mixed hay delight from Tanya. She is incredible and her products are wonderful and healthy for chins! :D You should check her website out if you haven't had a chance too yet.

Oooh pinto that stuff looks fun!

I hope my SS likes their stuff - I just ordered it today and even with the wish list I hope they like the fleece I picked out :thumbsup:

I probably won't wait to open it but they wont get it until Christmas. Im a mean mommy lol...

Last edited:
Back