Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoohoo that Playhouse looks AWESOME! My boys are so jealous...I may just have to get them one for Christmas this year!

I believe the playhouse comes from Binkybunny.com

Good catch Stackie! ;) Problem is, now my guys NEED a house and the tunnel. Those are fun SS gifts!

That is soo cool. How long does one of those last?

Jessica

I only have one chin, and this is in her playpen that is attached to her cage. Tinkerbell gave up sleeping in her hidey house, and has spent most of her time in the maze since the day I got it. I think it has lasted over a year now. I'll need to get another one soon, as she is finally destroying most of the inner walls, but the outside walls are still very intact and strong. Definitely worth having!

I posted one pic in the "Guess Your Secret Santa" thread, but I got a couple more pictures to post today.

Here's her toy stocking that she keeps trying to steal/open by herself:
picture.php

And her Kong wand w/ feathers and her new laser pointer:
picture.php

And of course the best part:
picture.php

The Box it All Came In

In seriousness, though, thank you again Kim/Secret Santa! :)

Hi all! I got my package in the mail a few days ago and never got a chance to post! Sorry about the blurry picture, you know what it is :D Needless to say, the chins are happy! I can not bring myself to let anyone have the candy cane or tree yet :D Thanks so much SS!! :D Oh I forgot to add, I know everyone says this, but im actually really glad I got this, I almost ordered one for myself also (and probably still will :D)

Attachments

• mail.google.comfhfh.jpg
    mail.google.comfhfh.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
what a beautiful tortie kitty!! I have a long haired tortie as well, and she is a huge goofball like many torties are. In fact, Lizzie my white chin has the crazy white chin gene so I always tell my boyfriend that white chins are the tortie cats of the chin world.

Thanks :D While not precisely what I'd call "a goof ball", she does have the Center of the Universe attitude down pat. With half of her teeth gone and a rough start in life, We agree that She deserves to be spoiled and doted upon at every occasion.

OH MAN my person is getting the hook up!!! I am so excited to send it! I hope they like it but if not they can send it back to me :p Hahahaha

Thanks to our SS! We got our package on Wednesday, I was too excited to take pictures though... and like I said, no way was I waiting to open it!

My girls got a whole bunch of goodies, I believe it's the Christmas package from QMC along with a few other goodies, my girls all loved the cookies, even my picky ones! I know Chibi is super excited to have a new hanging toy. I've had my girls in small travel cages while we moved to my MIL's house and she's been bored in there.

So thanks!!

I got my SS gift on Tuesday or Wednesday! Thank you SS! :thumbs: There was no way I wasn't going to wait til xmas to open it. My boys got a bag of the Broad Spectrum Supplement and a small bag of the organic herbal hay from fuzzieskingdom.com. My chins love all of Tanya's products.

WOO HOO!!! My SS present arrived!!! I'm going to try and wait for a bit to open it -- maybe when we get the second clue...

I received my SS package today! It was Alli's Christmas set, and it is super cute! I can already hear Apollo munching away.... Thanks so much Secret Santa whoever you are!

I got my SS gift for my girlies ^.^ I will hang it up in their cage on x'mas day and share pix with everyone than. Thank you SS from me and my girlies xoxoxo

Attachments

• SS gift.jpg
    SS gift.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 106
This thread is making me so jealous I think I might have to do this next christmas. I figured I didn't want to spend a ton of money but it seems like you all spent around the same and I know I would put pressure on myself to get something cool for whoever I had--but I think I would get something as awesome as I gave by the looks of what everyone's receiving.

Back