Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Chinnies got some great stuff! I will have to get in on this next year :)

Awesome job by your hedgie SS (and I know who it is :) ). Lots of warmth for those little quilled beasties this winter. Enjoy!

she's so spoiled!!!!

Gizmo: "what do i get a girl who has everything?!"

he's going through a dilemma...

Shelly said all she needs is her Gizy-pooh's heart. :kiss:

In my house that word is forbidden. I'm still trying to come up with a good substitute. Well loved. Love in abundance. love to the nth degree....

Looks like everyone is getting some really nice goodies.

I use well loved. She is just one very loved little lady.

WHOO HOOO, My SS if the BEST! I got a special order package from Tiffany's exotic pets with 3 toys, a basket, BIG BAG of rose hips, a herb salad and alfalfa cubes! Will take pics tonight when I get home! Thank you SS, you the boss!

Here is my pic!

363.jpg

I still haven't received anything. Seeing all these other people's SS gifts is making me more impatient! LOL.

Okay My Secret Santa ROCKS, at first I thought it was the gift I sent out from the same place (guess great minds do think alike) but then I discovered it was for my Chinnys Sumo is going to love his new big hammock and all the chewy goodness the rest will enjoy(so will he) Thank you Secret Santa

Attachments

• IMG00222-20101203-1253.jpg
    IMG00222-20101203-1253.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 148
Back