Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay My Secret Santa ROCKS, at first I thought it was the gift I sent out from the same place (guess great minds do think alike) but then I discovered it was for my Chinnys Sumo is going to love his new big hammock and all the chewy goodness the rest will enjoy(so will he) Thank you Secret Santa

I thought the same thing when I got my package from Alli. I ordered my SS gift AND a gift for Shelly on the same day. :)

My SS is awesome! Neve already shredded a stick and a clothes pin.

DSCI0246.jpg

I have my package but it says "no peeking" :(
it rattles!! My chins are very interested........

Right after I wrote that I went outside and found a package! Here's what I got.

IMG_1698.jpg

That's what Shell got too! She destroyed one of the wreaths in 10 minutes. I gave her a cookie this morning (she loved it).

I leave for ONE day and all these gifts arrive! These are some awesome gifts you guys are getting...it's just making me more impatient to get mine, LOL! Good jobs secret santas!! :thumbsup:

my SS is very, very sneaky & awesome!

Just when I thought my SS had completed his/her task, I get a package today from Tiffany and I'm thinking, :huh: "huh"? I didn't order anything from Tiff, wth?!?" So I open it because it has MY name on it and I find a note that says it's from my SS! Holy cow! I start doing this :dance2: and this :banana:! In the box was 4 huge hanging toys from Tiffany's Exotic Pets, great job SS! In the pics below is both packages that came to me a week apart. First one from Fuzzieskingdom and the second from Tiffany's Exotic Pets.

Well done SS! Well done!

37734e65.jpg

3b67eda6.jpg

Last edited:
Back