2010 MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christy - We are going to the Knoxville area (thinking about moving to the area so looking at houses..)

Who is staying at LQ ? I was too late to get a room at HI, LOL. Procrastination has it's drawbacks !!

Holiday Inn Express here Meg. Showbooks are all ready, Pedigrees all printed, Raffle item ready. I think everything is all set to go. Except load the chins.

I decided on LQ. It's right smack in between Holiday Inn & Days Inn !!

Brenda - Where did you book for you & Wendy ?

We're at the Days Inn. There are people all over the place!

I am at the Holiday Inn....There is also a Tractor expo (my dad may join us afterall) The same weekend so we are competing for rooms with them

We're at Comfort Suites. I picked that one because it has two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Room for all of us.

It'll make for an interesting wkend .... back & forth parking lots !! i have to email Pam & see if it's too late for a spot at dinner !

I'll be there by 3. We'll set up as soon as Ron and Pam get there with the stuff.

It's not too late for dinner and lunch. Our minimum number is in and we can increase until the 18th.

I emailed Pam already. I should be there by 3, as soon as I check in I'll come over.

We're at Days Inn. LQ was full when I tried to get a room last month.
We'll be there later afternoon/early evening - depending on what time Wendy gets here Friday am. Good thing for me she is used to getting up earlier than me. lol
It'll be good to see you again, Meg!! :)

Monika, Christianne and I are staying at Holiday Inn Express. I am SO looking forward to this weekend, finally got my approval for my time off today.

Stacie, do you really need to even bring the animals to the hotel? You could just keep them at the show hall.... It'd be a shame not to get your free breakfast. =p

Back