2010 MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll be leaving around lunch time today, so we'll get down there later this evening around dinner time.

So I'll see everyone at the show! If you bought something from me I'll try and find you! I know some of the people I don't know who they are, so if I ask you who you are don't be offended! :))

:tissue: I'm so sad that I'm not going. I planned on it but crap happened! Hoping on getting to go next year.

Just got in and WOO HOO! Free upgrade to the room, we're now in an executive suite. Pays to book early when rooms fill up. ;)

We just checked in :)) That drive seemed like it lasted forever! We're at the Days Inn...PM me if you want my room number. We're bored already. :p

i feel as though all my friends are going on a field trip and my parents didnt sign my permission slip....

lol.

i need to get to a show one day! have fun everyone and lots and lots of pics please!!!!

:err: it took over an hour and a half for us to get through the Chicago area. I wanted to cry.

But we finally made it down here at about 9 here's time. I'm still on Wisconsin time though...

See you guys at the show! :))

We have 247 animals and 23 exhibitors registered so far! I told everyone we would have at least 300. Looks like I may be right!

Just got in and WOO HOO! Free upgrade to the room, we're now in an executive suite. Pays to book early when rooms fill up. ;)

Nice Mish! Be sure to tease me with a text when you get Piper please? Hopefully she's not as bratty as Noon!

Waiting on Phil..again! Then we are eating breakfast and heading over.

Oh, Peggy made me take one of her chins...she forced me...but I dunno..he's not red enough for my liking. :/ Too much white and grey splotches!

Just wanted to say good luck everyone! I miss you guys!!!

What a great show!!! 361 animals entered by 33 exhibitors!

So far:

Whites:

Champion female: Jags
Reserve champion female: Ryerson
Champion male: Sycamore chins
Reserve champion male: Shoots

Sapphires:

Champion female: Ryerson
Reserve champion female: Ryerson
Champion male:Ryerson
Reserve champion male: Silkrhein

Violet:
Champion female: Jags
Reserve champion female: Jags
Champion male: Ryerson
Reserve champion male: Donna Burk

We just made it back home. Phil was getting antsy so we left after lunch once I got everything I ordered :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see all the final results. There were some beautiful sapphires there.

Latest posts

Back