2010 MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ralph just had surgery. They will not be at ECBC Nationals but as far as we know they will be able to be at MCBAs. I'm sure it will depend on how he recovers.

Oh okay, well I will try emailing them again, perhaps they didn't get my email. Yeah, I emailed the aol email. So maybe they just didn't get it or see it.

WOW! The first show of the year for us. I'm still trying to get some things together, but if everything works out, I will be going. I can't wait. It has been forever since the last time I posted, and I can't wait to see everyone at the show. I am even going to try my hand a showing this time around - grooming has been a challenge to get a good hang of. :) I also have some chins that I will be selling.

We're running out of time to make reservations for lunch and dinner. Email or call Pam right away to get on the list. It's good food and even better company!

And don't forget the auction. Anyone may enter (and buy!) animals, even if they are not showing.
Becky

I just called. I got so caught up in stuff here I didn't realize how close we were getting. My mom just got a room..so girls weekend

Sure, if you pay up front. I'm not going to guarantee the taste by the time it gets to you, though!

Oh okay, well I will try emailing them again, perhaps they didn't get my email. Yeah, I emailed the aol email. So maybe they just didn't get it or see it.

I'm gonna suggest calling them. I've been trying to get through to their AOL email address also to no avail to see about getting dust at York.

Sorry I never updated. I did hear back from Ralph, who said they'd be there. It took quite some time for them to get back to me so I think they're just now getting around to their emails.

Barbara got ahold of me. For some reason their e-mail was going to my spam folder.

The show is a week away! I'm getting pretty excited. I know my boyfriend is...... *SNORTS* :D

I hope everyone has a blast! I won't be making nationals this year...Personal reasons are sending me to TN instead :D

Latest posts

Back