On the Bandwagon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you're on my facebook you've already seen these pictures, but just thought I'd post here for those I don't have as friends :))

We had our ultrasound today, I'm 19 weeks exactly.

Turns out we're having a girl!

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

im so excited!!!!!!! like i said on fb, i had a feeling it was a girl. congrats again, alli!

anymore baby bump pics?! :D

Haha! I really honestly thought it was a boy. I don't know why! But I'm excited. I have so many ideas for things to make her. I told my husband I need to know the gender so I could get crafting. The gender neutral fabrics are so bland!

No, no names yet. We were waiting to find out the gender to really discuss it. Not sure if we'll share the name or keep that one a secret, we'll see once we figure one out!

I do have a baby bump picture... although most people still don't think I look pregnant. I started off with a flat stomach, and have a really long torso, so I think she goes up more than out..

IMG_5542.jpg

Congrats!!! Little girls are wonderful and nothing is as wonderful as that very first moment they put her on your chest. It makes everything so worth it. That was to this point the best moment of my life and I hope it is as wonderful for you

yay a darling girl like her mom! and btw baby bump??! You better get more of a bump lol! oh wait you will!!!! Congrats to you and Steve!

Congrats on the Girl Alli. You definitely don't look look pregnant at all. I'm sure that will change with time though lol. I hear in just one week you can suddenly pop out. And oh boy Alli crafting baby girl stuff. She's going to have a lot of hand made stuff from mommy.

Congrats on the Girl Alli. You definitely don't look look pregnant at all. I'm sure that will change with time though lol. I hear in just one week you can suddenly pop out. And oh boy Alli crafting baby girl stuff. She's going to have a lot of hand made stuff from mommy.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm surprised I'm not showing more, my SIL really looked pregnant by 20 weeks with her first, and I just look like I'm still gaining weight. Of course my husband and I can tell, but for others it looks like I'm just gaining weight. Although I think in a week or two here it's going to pop out, my stomach feels stretched to the max. My OB said that I have a really long abdomen, so I really think that's why it's not going out yet, she's growing up first.

And ha! about the crafting. I just went to a fabric warehouse today and spent $50 on pink fabric. I keep myself entertained by sewing, so there's going to be lots of handmade baby stuff!

Alli, you look beautiful, but you had better work on the bump! Too small for the rest of the world to know that a lucky little beautiful girl will be arriving one of these days!

Awww, cute little belly!!! I'm starting to look like one of the Fantasia hippos myself...

We'll have to have girly stuff making parties!!! Congrats on the beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!

Jenny, feel free to share if you do make your little girl something, I love seeing other people's crafts!

And haha Ash, there's no way I wasn't finding out! It's so much fun!

Ok seriously Alli, you look great! But then again this is also your first. You stretch more with subsequent babies. I was "pretty small" at 20 weeks too... I mean as "pretty small" as a chubby girl can be. LOL

Anyways! Congrats on the girl!!

Back