On the Bandwagon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy babies batman!! They're everywhere!!!

Of course, congratulations and I'm sure this is the first kid in a whole house full of them--seeing how easy it was for you two, geesh!! :)

I am staying far away from that water as well. Far, far away...

wow, there sure are a lot of pregnancies lately...I feel left out, lol!

Congratulations Alli! I can feel your excitement!!! Best of luck throughout the pregnancy, and make sure you enjoy every moment of it, because it really does go by too fast. Wait till baby kicks! That is a memory you will never forget!

Sandi, you of all people should know that when you're pregnant they include the first 2 weeks of your menstrual cycle, including your period when there's no chance you could be pregnant.

We use NFP, so I chart my cycles. So I can tell you exactly when we conceived. We just got pregnant right away. There's no way we could have gotten pregnant before the wedding, as we believe in no sex before marriage.

It's none of our business so an explanation wasn't necessary. That being said............

:congrats6:

Can I be the internet gramma?

Just catching this now! Congrats Alli! Im happy for you!

Also keep that water far away from me!

Holy criminy I'm away from the forum for like 2 days and I come back to all sorts of mayhem! THIS however is not mayhem of any kind (okay I'm lying you will definitely have a life full of mayhem with a baby lol!) CONGRATS Allison and Steve! The baby born into this wonderfully loving family will be SO lucky!

WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations, Allison, to you and your husband!!! I wish you a safe and uneventful pregnancy. :flowers4:

I need to stay active on this forum. Congrats Alli!!! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby or wait on it?

I am staying far away from that water until I gots me a ring on my finger. My boyfriend's parents already tease us we did everything backwards got a dog first then a house so to them it's going to be baby then marriage....and I just like proving people wrong cuz I'm stubborn like that.

Latest posts

Back