On the Bandwagon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
Well, thought it's about time I get the word out! My husband and I are also expecting a baby :)) For those who remember, we recently got married, and we want a large family so we're really excited!

I'm due June 23rd, making today 12 weeks. I just got back from the doctor's and got to hear the heartbeat and the baby moving around, so cool! My drs doesn't do ultrasounds in early pregnancy, which I'm happy with.

So another CnH baby coming soon!

:babydust:

I don't really get morning sickness, only evening sickness. But it's gotten better than it was when it started at 6 weeks, so I'm hopeful that in the second trimester it goes away at least mostly. Definitely have more energy too now.

Congrats, Alli! That is very exciting and awesome news! I hope you have a smooth, uneventful pregnancy!

gahhh omg! congrats, alli! this is very exciting news-i dunno how you kept it from us lol!
i hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. keep us updated with pics and news!

12 weeks today?! Um, I just did the math and I will not say anything, I promise :innocent:: :D! LOL!

Congratulations Allison and Steve!

Well, thought it's about time I get the word out! My husband and I are also expecting a baby :)) For those who remember, we recently got married, and we want a large family so we're really excited!

I'm due June 23rd, making today 12 weeks. I just got back from the doctor's and got to hear the heartbeat and the baby moving around, so cool! My drs doesn't do ultrasounds in early pregnancy, which I'm happy with.

So another CnH baby coming soon!

:babydust:

Congrats to you and Steve! =) Oh, btw, I think that your little one should arrive on June 24th. hehe That's my birthday

12 weeks today?! Um, I just did the math and I will not say anything, I promise :innocent:: :D! LOL!

Congratulations Allison and Steve!

Sandi, you of all people should know that when you're pregnant they include the first 2 weeks of your menstrual cycle, including your period when there's no chance you could be pregnant.

We use NFP, so I chart my cycles. So I can tell you exactly when we conceived. We just got pregnant right away. There's no way we could have gotten pregnant before the wedding, as we believe in no sex before marriage.

Sandi, you of all people should know that when you're pregnant they include the first 2 weeks of your menstrual cycle, including your period when there's no chance you could be pregnant.

We use NFP, so I chart my cycles. So I can tell you exactly when we conceived. We just got pregnant right away. There's no way we could have gotten pregnant before the wedding, as we believe in no sex before marriage.

Aw, c'mon, humor me a little! ;) Plus I haven't been pregnant for YEARS!!! When they told me that I'll forget the pain and want to have another one, I fell for it!

Latest posts

Back