On the Bandwagon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just caught up with this thread.

Congrats Alli!!!!! little girls are wonderful! i remember the day my daughter was born, and it will always be the best day of my life! :))

im hoping that im having a girl! altho i wont find out for while. im only 8 and a half weeks and my first appointment isnt until may 3rd. but congratulations!

okay, a little late, but better than never!
Just under 8 months right now!

IMG_6155.jpg

I have a feeling one of these days my belly is just going to pop out. So far it's taking it's time getting big. But my dr said I have a really long torso, so that's probably why it's not bigger :)) Finally big enough that I bump into a lot of things with it though!

You may just be one of those that doesn't get very big-- enjoy it! If you have a second baby, its amazing how much faster your belly "pops". When I was 4 months preggo with my second baby, people were saying things like "Any day now!" Um, not really! :nah:

Alli, it looks like your weight did what mine did and went for the chest! Lol I envy your long torso, by the way. I feel like I'm squishing my munchkin if I sit or anything. Have you had any painful kicks yet?

lol Ash, I was already big before getting pregnant, now I'm just a size bigger.

Not really painful, just a lot of pressure going into my right lower ribs, she likes to lay with her feet pressed against them, which gets pretty uncomfortable.

Haha really? I went up 1 in the beginning, then went up another here at the end... if I got up more after the baby gets here, I'm gonna be kind of upset. I'm tired of buying bras!

Does she push out at multiple angles at a time yet?

Well, if you plan to breastfeed, you might go up again!

I'm just buying stretchy ones, because I'm sick of bras, they're so uncomfortable.

Not really pushing at multiple angles, although when she pushes on my ribs I can feel her hands moving around at the bottom too. But then sometimes she flips around and man is that uncomfortable when she goes transverse! The one time I saw my whole belly twist in a circle. I can't imagine for some people they carry their babies like that, it's got to be so uncomfortable.

You've got to be coming to an end pretty soon here huh? Especially if they induce you early.

Alli, you look amazing!!! Can't wait to see your little munchkin!

Latest posts

Back