Mako's Injuries. Warning- graphic images.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
This is what people mean by be prepared for cage mates to turn on each other. They were snuggling happily last night. This is what I found this morning. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we battle shock and his other injuries.

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

wow. he looks so sad. i hope everything the dr gave him and all your love will help him heal as quick as possible.
these pictures have convinced me that i did the right thing in separating my boys.
so scary. again........my thoughts are with you & mako (and smudge cause im sure he is affected by this)

Wow, poor Mako. Like stated before, you both are in my thoughts.

Oh, poor, poor little Mako!!!

That's what Baby looked like when Whiskers turned on him.

I know that your love and tender care will get him better very soon. Good thoughts and prayers are being sent to you and all of the other chinnies, because as mishellyshel says, they are affected by this as well.

Poor little fella. :(

Fingers and paws crossed for him Stacie. Hang on in there. :hug:

OMG, poor poor lil buddy! He looks so sad! I cant imagine how much that had to hurt him as well.

I am almost in tears for him, Stacie! I am def. praying for him and you!

Awwww Stace! Crossing fingers for Mako. Poor baby. I hope you had a good talking to with Mr. Meanie. :(

OMG, my heart is breaking. I am so sorry this happened to you and your Mako. I hope he recovers soon. Lots of good thoughts and prayers your way.

Awww Mako, we're rooting for you here in VA!! Be strong little buddy and pull through for your Mommy! Sending you and Mommy a BIG hug :hug3:

Aww poor guy, he's been through a lot lately! I hope he heals up quickly.

Back