Mako's Injuries. Warning- graphic images.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that, Stacie. I hope Mako recovers well and quickly for you!

poor little baby! Keeping the faith that both you and he will be ok in a few days and on the road to recovery.

Still hasn't been much change. I am just focusing on keeping him comfortable and warm and being with him every second at this point.

Stacie - You were with him when he left. You told him how much you loved him and you held him as he eased over the bridge. Many times we don't get that chance. I know it's small comfort now, but you at least got to say good-bye.

We were in chat with you. We all know how hard you tried to save him. Sometimes, in spite of our best efforts, they just don't want to stay.

Best wishes as you cross the bridge little guy. You were loved more than you'll ever know.

I'm so sorry Stacie. I know that you tried your hardest, so know that there was nothing else you should have done. He was so lucky to have been owned by you as I know for certain that you gave him the best life that he could have ever wanted.
I'm sorry that his life had to be cut so short, but I know that you were with him when he passed and he for sure knew you were there.

:heart3:

Stacie, when I saw the pictures, I thought for sure that he would make it. I've seen far worse when my two girls fought and they both survived. I am sooooooo sorry that this happened. This just breaks my heart. Hugs to you.

this truly breaks my heart...i am so so sorry...i know that words don't seem like enough in situations like this...but you did everything you could...and he is not in pain anymore...may he rest in peace...all my best to you and mako

Stacie...I don't think there are enough words for me to say how sorry I am :cry3: You gave Mako a wonderful life and showered him with so much love!! I'm sure Neeko met him with open arms and will guide him through Rainbow Bridge! I really wish I could just give you a BIG HUG...I can't imagine what pain and heartache you are feeling :( You have my phone numbers and are welcome to call me any time!!

Hang in there hun, the healing will take time.

Latest posts

Back