College Students with Chins??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sight

I posted this on the old forum but...

How many of you out there are college students?

and if you wouldn't mind...
What Year?
What school?
What major?

I am a sophomore at Penn State Erie, and majoring in Environmental Engineering and the proud roommate to Tika.

I'm a senior at the University of Michigan, majoring in English and minoring in Linguistics and Criminal Justice.

I love my bebes. :)

I'm a 2nd year Biology major at Vincennes University and will be graduated with an Associate's Degree in Science in May. I'm then going on to the University of Southern Indiana to receive my Bacehlor's, and hopefully afterwards getting my Master's.

I posted this on the old forum but...

and if you wouldn't mind...
What Year?
What school?
What major?

I'm a senior at the Art Institute of Atlanta. My major officially is Game Art and Design, but more specifically I'm a Game Design major.

Senior at Mississippi State majoring in animal and dairy sciences

4th year University of Alberta student. I'm graduating this spring with my BSc with a double major - biological sciences and physical sciences.
Then next year is grad school for Medical Microbiology and Immunology.

What Year? Super Senior, graduating this year with a B.S.
What school? University of the Pacific
What major? Biological Sciences

I currently have about 40 chins here... some are being "chin-sat", a couple are rescues, a few are pet-only, some are breeders, and many are kits and young chins I'm holding back for show.

1st year grad student
West Virginia University
Masters in Social Work/JD

and i have two chinnies!

i am going into 3rd year at University of Toronto for Psychology :)...and i have one baby girl black velvet!!!

I'm a junior at Michigan State, and I'm a Journalism major.

I'm a 2L at Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis. Already have my bachelor's in psychology.

I have 6 chins :)

Well, I just graduated with my BA in Psychology, however I am starting at FIT this summer for my Masters in Behavior Analyst...and I have 10 chins

I'm a second year Ph.D. student in Biology at the University of South Florida. My B.S. was in Animal Science at Cornell University. I currently have 5 chins (2 breeding pairs and 1 retired breeder) and I had 3 chins (+kits) as an undergrad.

Chris

I'm a fourth year at UC Irvine

Business Economics Major, Minors in Psychology and Social Behavior and Management

I am at Arizona State,
I have a triple major animal phyisology and behavior/ Pre Vet/ biotechonology
Went to community college during high school so I am already a sophmore and will graduate the same time as my high school peers only with three degrees :)

I am more than full time in school (27 credits) and work out of my house hours a week (Work inside my house another 15-20)

And yes I still find time for all my pets!

1st year Master's student in Biology (focus on developmental bio and signal transduction)
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
(BS in Biology & Biotechnology from WPI as well)

Western Kentucky University - GO Hilltoppers! :)

Hilltoppers!? I thought my high school was the only one!

I'm on my 6th month for a Medical Assisting degree and loving it. I'll be finished in December, (I go year-round.)

Latest posts

Back