Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa and Cindy thanks for the cornbread woot! Now I just need my neighbors to be planting some pumpkins for me to attend too! I'll be planting some as well, but can't really get to it until tomorrow night!

You need pumpkins? I'll try to remember to plant some tonight when I get home from work. I can't absolutely promise, but I will try!

Sent a ribbon to you, Laura, and everyone else by default. Finished the pumpkin challenge (thanks Jeanne!), now on to chopping down everyone's trees. Sorry! :D

I just planted a ton of pumpkins, so harvest away. Just don't touch the wheat please. I'm trying to get through the husband and the harvesting 50 wheat task.

Anyone playing tonight--I need pumpkins to finish my 4th of July challenge!

DON'T chop down all your trees--I hear the only way they grow back is if there are some left in your frontier. It's best to keep your frontier looking like a frontier--if you clear all the trees and grass you're going to have to pay money to buy and grow more!

I'll grow some punkins for you when my husband gets home w/his computer. On the fossilized laptop right now and it does not like frontierville!

Don't clear all of the thorns off of your land either! Learning that one the hard way.

guess I'm not playing tonight! I can't get onto the internet in the cafe at work--could be due to some maintenance they are doing. I can try later and see but for right now I can't get on :(

I officially can not play tonight or tomorrow! OMG I'm going out of town for the night tomorrow. Now I'll come back and Allison and Kelly will have surpassed me. I guess Sunday I will obtain no sleep and play, play, play lol!!! YAY Leah for joining!! I'll try to add you in the morning.

Ann and Kate I hope sometime on Sunday you can grow me some pumpkins lol!!!

Ann, just one salt thingy will give you 5 fireworks I believe. For prairie piles, tend horses and donkeys

PS! save all the ribeyes you can, you will need them. I have went through all my neighbors and tended every ox I could and got no ribeyes and I need 4

Back