Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kate what are you stuck on? I just always accept everything and I don't pay attention to who is asking me. I can try to gift you things to help you out--let me know what you need. Like a good neighbor--Laurie is there *sung to the tune of Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is there* lol!

Thank you Laurie! :kiss: The stuff I need is mostly the stuff that you need to click on from your wall, i.e. fuzzy blankets, glue, etc. The ones where responders just get experience are always harder to finish, but lately I'm not getting any results at all. I've been trying to cure this dang spring quail for over a week now! And I swear I'm never gonna get my land expanded. :cry3: I refuse to pay money, but don't want to quit either... Just wanted to make sure my requests were even showing up.

I did it! I FINALLY did it!!!!!! I finished the 100k canning mission! (Used horseshoes near the end so I could keep the food.)

Prize: 5 unwither crop boosts, 10 fast hands boost, and 7 horseshoes.

So glad that's over!

Back