Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you guys sending care packages as gifts? I'd like to send some but don't know how. If anyone still has gifts to give, I'd love some ink! ;)

I got all of the peach pies I needed for the expansion from my care packages--so use them if you have them.

The last part of the Pony Express is reaching insane level on the bonus bar. I have not been able to do this and it's hacking me off. Has anyone done this? And if so how did you do it? I use Chrome and it seems everything is slow to pop up and when you do click on your bonus items-coins, xp's, and collectibles it skips and jumps all over and the next thing you now your moving an item you don't want.

I'd like to finish this mission and don't want to spend 70 horsehoes to do so! Any tips would be greatly appreciated

But how do you send the care packages? Do I have to finish my Pony Express first?

Laurie, I use Firefox and don't typically have many issues. I reach the highest level on the bonus bar all the time, so it goes from "Omgeezers!" I think, back down to "Bonus". (Does that make sense?) Its not usually how fast you click, just that you click consistantly. I think its easiest to do when harvesting a bunch of crops. Plant a bunch of clover (or whatever), make sure you have a lot of energy, then click all of the crops pretty fast. It will take your girl time to harvest everything, but just follow behind her collecting the bonuses. If you keep in pace with your avatar, your bonus bar should keep going up!

Phew, who knew I had so much to say about that? :wacko:

I though that may be it, so I've been looking down there, but I've only ever seen a mystery gift option. Weird. Maybe I need to scroll over through my neighbors more. Oh well, I will continue to send it as a return gift.

Okay I did it and I'm not going to lie I almost had a heart attack in the process. I harvested all 170 wheat I had planted and I clicked on every single food and experience it gave me, I had to keep buying more energy and in the process it kept the bonus tracker bar up longer, the trick is not letting it get to red, I actually went to insane about 5 times while harvesting all my wheat--but I got a new badge in the process as well as 400xp for finishing the Pony Express. All in all it was a total of 500xp's and a mild heart attack to myself!

Yes Laura but only if you're expanding. If you are expanding then you will need to harvest 300 wheat

Thanks! Got my poop-scoopers, now looking for some withered crops. Anyone have any? I'm happy to let some of mine wither if anyone else needs to complete that goal.

I know I (Jeanne Bryan) have dead roses. I wasn't able to get on last night and won't get on until around 7 tonight. Please feel free to unwither to your hearts content. I can use the help. Thanks, Jeanne

anyone get a wounded critter yet? I keep seeing others post them but have yet to run across one!

Man, you're all killing me - I can't go on the frontier at work - but can see all the posts on my wall for all the stuff I'm missing out on, by the time I get home everyday there is nothing left. sigh

I'm a bit miffed at the game! I got my wounded buffalo yesterday and had to nurse him to health a total of 3 times because the "dang internet lost connection" so then I got the accidental veterinarian badge and got the white hedgehog and placed the white hedgehog and lost the internet again and when I refreshed there was no white hedgehog! Apparentely you get the hedgie for healing 2 wounded animals and because I had to heal the same one 3 times that's why I got it, but then it was taken away and I really wanted that white hedgie! I emailed them so we'll see if they give it to me. On a side note I also got another white buffalo in my inventory.

Where have people been finding them pop up? I got mine while tending cows--has anyone gotten one from harvesting crops?

I want that white hedgie so I'm trying for a wounded animal SO bad! If you get one an don't want him send him to me!!

Also I got lured in by that dang Peggy and bought the kissing animals because she got the swans which is what I really wanted, and I never have luck on the mystery animals and sure enough I bought them and got the rabbits! ARG! I may try again today because I have over 200 horse shoes but the last time I did this I got a zillion ferrets and squirrels and never did get the chinchilla I wanted!

Latest posts

Back