Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have people been finding them pop up? I got mine while tending cows--has anyone gotten one from harvesting crops?

I want that white hedgie so I'm trying for a wounded animal SO bad! If you get one an don't want him send him to me!!

According to the Zynga website:

Q: How do I find an injured animal?
A: You find injured animals by tending to your homestead. Hint: Try tending to your cows, oxen, and grass.

The comments on my link also contain people who lost their hedgehogs. Apparently one guy got it back after emailing Zynga about it.

Also I got lured in by that dang Peggy and bought the kissing animals because she got the swans which is what I really wanted, and I never have luck on the mystery animals and sure enough I bought them and got the rabbits! ARG! I may try again today because I have over 200 horse shoes but the last time I did this I got a zillion ferrets and squirrels and never did get the chinchilla I wanted!

Hey Laurie, before you go spending all your horseshoes, you can get the kissing swans by trading in the kissing tree collection, also. :))

LOL Kate I saw that AFTER I bought my swans of course. I don't care though they are by my chapel so how perfect is that!?!

I'm confused by the flower missions... I completed the pansy and daisy missions. I thought I could then buy those flowers but that isn't the case. I'm trying to complete Part II of the Flower Festival mission, and it says to tend 10 pansies. Do I have to either complete the pansy mission 10 times and/or click the reward pansies when people post them? I've tried clicking them when people post they've finished the mission, but they go pretty fast. Right now I have one lonely pansy and I can't water it for another 6 hours. This is gonna take forever!

You have to complete the Pansy mission 5 times. You can water than twice before they are fully grown.

Also, to anyone else who may be online and can see this: Please plant some tomatoes!!!! I only need to harvest 3 more.

Thanks Crysta. Yes, I muddled my way through that mission by getting some pansies from other players. Now just trying to get my last two rakes. Still think the wording on that mission is confusing since they say you can get flowers from the cart!

I have tomatoes on my crop with unwither boost on them. Let me know if anyone else has done the same. I am only finding withered tomatoes 'cause it seems most of my neighbors are done with this mission.

Everytime I make the harvester and feed bucket I get that message from Jack saying something about the blasted internet going quiet and have to refresh. I don't think I'll play anymore today...it has happened 5 times now.

Help-- I can't find my dog! Can anyone tell me where they found theirs? I don't want to chop down my whole forest on my frontier, but I've looked everywhere else...

Chinchillas on Frontierville!!

umm my sister got a pink Chinchilla!!!!! I have not been on in days - I'm very jealous. Anyone get one yet???

I'm in the process of feeding my Spring chinchilla now, have no idea if it will be pink or not though lol! I love the new animals that pop up especially the robins. I have paid lots of horse shoes for the special animals this year so I like just getting them for free! And I like them not crying like the wounded animals lol! Those tears just kill me!

Hey Frontierville peeps, can you tell me if my requests are showing up at all in your news feed? I'm not getting any results lately, wondering if its a FB glitch. Getting frustrated with this game because every goal requires that I ask people for stuff-- I can't pass anything! :( Oh well, I guess it was a good run. I can't remember the last time I stuck with a game this long...

kate what are you stuck on? I just always accept everything and I don't pay attention to who is asking me. I can try to gift you things to help you out--let me know what you need. Like a good neighbor--Laurie is there *sung to the tune of Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is there* lol!

Latest posts

Back