Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
I need more neighbors! I just started so I only have one neighbor... It's going to take me forever to meet my future husband! hahaha

Anyways, if anyone else plays and wants to add me as a friend on facebook so we can be Frontierville neighbors please let me know!!

You are more than welcome to add me. I started playing it. Not too sure if I get the game yet.

Sure, add me Theresa Gerhardt. Anybody feel free to. I am having trouble with my facebook pages though, it takes about 15 mins or sometimes never to have a page load.

yay! more neighbors, although right now I'm having issues with mine not showing up!

The game is new though, so I'm sure it's going to have some issues..

Alli I've given up on Island Paradise, Tiki Farm and pretty much Happy Pets, Beck has been playing Frontierville and it sounds like cowboys are going to be involved! I'm going to check it out on Sunday!!!

yeah, I just play the games until I get far in them and then get bored. So I haven't played any games in a while.

I was going to ask if this was a good one since Frontierville stuff keeps popping up on my FB feed... I guess you're enjoying it? Think I might try it. Getting bored with Farmville!

I got bored with cafe world, and farmville again so switched on over to this one..feel free to add me.

I enjoy it, well I enjoy most of the games until I get bored with them..

For some reason though neighbors don't show up for me unless they send me a neighbor request.

I wanted to start playing this and got a facebook account just for the game. How do you add neighbors? Do you have to have people as friends on your facebook to do that?

Ziora, yes you have to have people as facebook friends to add them as a nieghbor. You are welcome to add me if you like.

Anyone is welcome to add me actually email is [email protected]

ALSO, since I cant find Laurie online anywhere, I assume she has gone to bed. So I must say it here....

LAURIE, I got a husband before you did :crazy: :tease: :hilarious: :neener: (couldnt decide which fit the occassion best, lol)

Its okay though, you'll get yours. And you can make them into outlaw cowboy like people. hehe

Yes, unfortunately..just another thing to help me procrastinate.......

I get so fed up of running out of energy though! I'm so impatient.

I don't run out of energy much any more, seems like the higher you get the easier it gets because your energy amount goes up too

I just started playing Frontierville - and need more neighbors too - would you be willing to add me? Jeanne Bryan ([email protected] might be easier to find me with email - on facebook - i keep running out of energy way too fast

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately..just another thing to help me procrastinate.......

I get so fed up of running out of energy though! I'm so impatient.

I'm so tired of running out as well. Helping neighbors get you more food to buy energy with as long as you water or tend to their crop, or their trees. For some odd reason their animals dont count.

Yay Frontierville! I was talked into playing it by Laurie and I really like it. Add me as a neighbor!

Laurie has that affect on people. lol

Bonne! dang it! I want that husband SO bad! I love this game! I feel bad, but I love clobbering the snakes and groundhogs! Good to note about not getting energy from harvesting--but I believe you get more reputation from harvesting--it will be interesting to find out!

Not sure about others but I am trying to recreate a real frontier! I can't wait to get my outhouse! It seems vast like there will be lots of things to do--I hope you can mine for gold in the gold rush! I also hope we will get children since we are getting a husband! I sure wish some guys I knew where playing to see what their wives look like!

My husband is hot. He has a mohawk. And a 5 o'clock shadow :D

I know, I want to see what the other game things are like! I hope they're good.

Back