Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of frustrated with this game. I added a bunch of neighbors and they only showed up once in my list and then disappeared again. Not only that, but it freezes a lot. I got a husband though :) Umm, he uses my energy, though. Big surprise there...lol.

Bonne! dang it! I want that husband SO bad! I love this game! I feel bad, but I love clobbering the snakes and groundhogs! Good to note about not getting energy from harvesting--but I believe you get more reputation from harvesting--it will be interesting to find out!

Not sure about others but I am trying to recreate a real frontier! I can't wait to get my outhouse! It seems vast like there will be lots of things to do--I hope you can mine for gold in the gold rush! I also hope we will get children since we are getting a husband! I sure wish some guys I knew where playing to see what their wives look like!

I believe you can get children. Someone on my friends list has a little kid on theirs. I cant wait for the oregon trail and such to open up.

I'm kind of frustrated with this game. I added a bunch of neighbors and they only showed up once in my list and then disappeared again. Not only that, but it freezes a lot. I got a husband though :) Umm, he uses my energy, though. Big surprise there...lol.

I had problems with it freezing as well. Try playing it on Firefox. It helped me a bunch, I dont recall it freezing at all while I was playing earlier. :wink2:

The game is new, just came out earlier this month, so there's bound to be some issues. I use Firefox for everything, so I've never noticed any freezing or stalling. But I have had issues with neighbors appearing, but it seems like they're working on it.

All I have to do is get my general store built and then I can get married..I think....

I've been playing all morning... *sigh*

lol Stacie. You have to do a couple quest things first, but they're all really easy.

I never get enough parts to build my things, so I had to use horseshoes to build my general store. Now I hardly have any! And I am not paying for them!

Stack you are not EVEN close to getting married! Keep going though! I think I am close lol!

Alli what do you need for your store? I can send hammer and bricks--I think I sent everyone ribbon today because that's what I need.

I'm telling you I might actually spend real money on this game I love it so freaking much!

Ugh Laurie! I thought I was close..

I will admit I spent $1.00 to get some horseshoes so I could buy stuff for my general store...but that's the most I'll spend. haha.

Stack I spent 9 bucks for like 75 horseshoes I think because I wanted to try beat a goal and only was a level for breakfast lol! That is NOT enough energy! Right now I'm just saving up enough cash to get my outhouse! I had to buy the forest saw earlier and it wiped me out!

I got a husband though :) Umm, he uses my energy, though. Big surprise there...lol.

:laughitup:

I stopped playing most games on FB because they were having so many problems. I have a lot of friends playing this though. Darn you people for making me want to play games!

Well, I suppose it will give me something to do while I'm at work...lol.

Oh, I need everything. Mostly paint and hand drills though because it seems like most people send bricks and hammers. But I can still use those now to build my barn :D

I seem to only have hammers, bricks and ribbons! I'm looking forward to my barn one day, but first I really need that outhouse--there are snakes and bears in the woods if you know what I mean!

I read somewhere that the things you can give cycle out eventually. So eventually everyone should be able to gift the other items too

I don't know much about computers. How would I use Firefox? Do I un-install Adobe and install Firefox and it will automatically use Firefox to open? Or what?

You can have multiple browsers on your computer, I have Firefox and Internet Explorer but I stopped using IE because Firefox is soooo much better. And it has spell check!

You'll just have to open whichever browser you want when you want to get on the internet.

Crysta, I've been trying to send you stuff all afternoon and I keep getting an error message. Maybe I'll have better luck from home on Firefox.

I GOT MY HUSBAND! woot! I am so lame I brougth the laptop to work with me because I knew I was close to getting him! I'm so excited! He's a cowboy (of course) with red hair and green eyes. For a second I thought of getting a bad boy outlaw--he would be the perfect match to my prim and proper school marm, but I opted for the cowboy. If something happens to my cowboy husband, like he's bitten by a rattler and dies or a bear gets him, maybe my school marm will take up with an outlaw--who knows?

Back