Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crysta, I've been trying to send you stuff all afternoon and I keep getting an error message. Maybe I'll have better luck from home on Firefox.

Well thank you. :) Right now I am in definite need of hand drills mainly. I also need one more hammer and one more paint bucket.

I'm rather addicted to this game. I'm on the goal thing where my spouse has to do all these things and right now the 50 wheat is kicking my butt. lol
Takes to long for me. I'm impatient, I want to see what the next one is, so instead of going to bed, I'm waiting for this wheat to get done..

THANKS LAURIE! I'm addicted :p

I just need 3 more ribbons.........:wacko:

I am seriously addicted. I keep coming back when I think I have more energy...*sigh*

I am seriously addicted. I keep coming back when I think I have more energy...*sigh*

I'm doing the same thing! :laughitup:

And I hear you Ann about the snake and bears! I hate when they pop up when my energy is almost gone and I'm trying to accomplish something more important like... chop down a tree! Oh lord, I've lost it haven't I? I don't know why I get so sucked into these things. More fun than cleaning my house, I suppose.

Pyro I could not find you using your name :( perhaps after Stacie has you added I'll be able to find you!

Feel free to add me too. Cindy Villaneda. Just let me know you are from CnH or I will probably will ignore the add. :)

Edit: Forgot to add that my profile pic is of my beautiful Shelly.

How many friends do you have to have before you can have kids?! I knew I should have never started this...lol.

Laurie, I sent you a friend request and forgot to tell you who I was. :D

You have to visit 25 neighbors before you can have children, so 25. :)) I added everyone who added me and sent frontierville neighbor requests! :))

Back