Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to visit 25 neighbors before you can have children, so 25. :)) I added everyone who added me and sent frontierville neighbor requests! :))

Are you sure it has to be 25 different neighbors? I'm on that "mission" right now and I thought you just had to make 25 neighbor visits total. (i.e. you can visit each neighbor once a day)

Try visiting one of your peeps twice and see if you can pass it! Otherwise, I'd better start adding people quick. I'm only at 15 neighbors. :cry3:

Kate it's just 25 neighbors. I didn't have 24 at the time and it took me a couple of days but then I got my son, Kale! he's going to grow up to be either a bronc rider or a sheriff!

Stack you did but it hadn't updated yet, then it updated so BAM there's your kid. I wish it happened that way in real life!

LOL Ann! Try closing your door opening it again and see if you have a kid! lol!

I'm at level 21 and it's a slow process! I have to clobber 12 groundhogs and those things are hacking me off! I don't have time to grow potatoes which they are most fond of because I'm at work--then I'm going away for the weekend OIY!

I love seeing everyone's homestead and as usual I really like Allison's!

I'm thinking of making my ranch a horse ranch when I have enough money to buy a few horses that is!

Hahaha thanks Laurie! I'm trying to keep it frontier-ish, so I don't want all my trees and grass taken away.

Although I took a couple day break and now everyone is ahead of me!

Allison I know how you feel! Crysta was like I'm not going to do it, and I was like--Crysta it's so much, you have to do it! And now she's beating me! I'm coming up to LaCrosse for the weekend so won't be playing, I'll probably come back to an over run frontier and everyone kicking my butt!

Hey anyone else on the mission where you have to tend neighbors pumpkins? I keep checking ya'lls frontiers but no one is growing them! It the "Party on the 4th, Part III" mission. I want to get these done with because I don't plan on celebrating Independence Day into August! :wacko:

Kate! I had no idea you needed me to grow pumpkins! I wasn't going to bother with the dang 4th of July mission because it took me forever to get one dang salt peter! I'll grow some pumpkins for you, but it's tough because I'm at work! I've been doing the dang potatoes and I'm not getting any groundhogs!

Well that's why I'm putting it out there! LOL. Thanks for growing pumpkins for me. :thumbsup: I knew it would be easier for me to complete this one than the other two I have right now: to finish the school house and have the kid clear some brush. I already cleared most of the thorns from my property before I got the mission! Its gonna take forever to wait for more to pop up. *Wahhhhh....*

They do grow back though Kate! At first I wanted to clear away my whole homestead but I believe you need trees in order for more to grow. So now I clear away some brush and chop down only a couple of trees. I built my school house before my barn! I wanted my lady to be a schoolmarm so I built the school house--I had no idea it would be a goal. The chicken coop is taking me freaking forever though!

Theresa, I sent you something already today but I'll try again in a couple of hours to send you some fibbon! You can also post your wish list on facebook and I should be able to gift from there. I need one cornbread to complete part two of the 4th of July lol! This goals crack me up!

Back