Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MUST GET CHINCHILLAS!!!! I have a chin army in TreasureIsle, but I obsessively play that cuz I was beating a friend and now I am behind and desperately trying to pass him.

Oh and yes I am still alive...although apparently Laurie killed me as she dedicated Tombstones to me.

It's till in mine Crysta but guess what!?! My covered wagon is missing on Firefox but show up on Explorer--my cactus is missing on explorer but shows up on Firefox--CRAZY!

well I caved in since they had the sale on horse shoes and of course I got a stinking pink lizard! I wanted either the chin or wildebeest dang it! I still have a few left so I may try one more time to see if I can get the chin. The last time I did this I wound up with 3 squirrels for pete sake!

I got lucky and got a chinchilla in the mystery box, I did have to pay $ to get it though.
On a disturbing side note though, I think Clovis is developing an unhealthy relationship with the llama. ;)

Kate I can get some potatoes growing for you. I just spent more horse shoes and got the Highland cow--dang it! I want a chinchilla! So now I have a lizard and a hairy cow! I do like the teetering rocks though--I think my lizard will look good among them.

Yay, a new mission!

And on a sidenote, if anyone has an extra piggy poop they can send me, I'd appreciate it. Of course I only have one left after I traded in the collection this morning. LOL

I have cabbages planted--I need 10 neighbors to visit with cabbages so let me know when ya'll get some planted! thanks!

DANG IT! I got another brown hairy cow! I WANT A CHIN! it's not going to happen for me and I'm so sad :(

Oh, they got lucky I just saw this at the top of my screen:

We apologize - some players may encounter errors with quest progress being lost due to server issues. The team is currently working on fix.

I had sold over 1000 animals and it said I had only sold 14. I was about to have a fit. lol They better be able to fix this! All that work down the poop hole. :(

I want to know how you're kicking my butt so much?! I mean now you're ahead of me 3 levels girl crush! But I'm not going to be too upset cause I'm going to need you to name my daughter Dorcas when I get her.

Back