Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as always my Firefox doesn't work for the tombstones. I tried to make one to my hostile uterus and it was a no go. Then I put Crysta on one and wanted to type the message Girl Crush, but of course it didn't work. Lame!

I dedicated a tombstone to your hostile uterus, Laurie!

Haha. I shall have to dedicate one to your hostile uterus as well. Thanks for the thought of the dedication. :p Does that mean that your girl crush on me has died? :(

Where is everyone getting the tombstone/mausoleum thing? People post them on my wall, but then when I click "go to your crypt" nothing happens. :witch1:

It's just the tombstones you buy in the market. Once you buy one and place it in your frontier you can dedicate them to someone.

well mine doesn't allow me to give a tombstone to anyone other than they've chosen for me. I already dedicate tombstones to Crysta and Leah but it doesn't let me choose. It also doesn't let me say a message. And I wanted to say on Crysta's Bootylicious Girl Crush dang it!

Also my horsehoe pit is hacking me off! It won't let me get to 11pts or higher! I want another horse so bad! I see you can no longer buy them in the market :( How is Kale going to be a rancher with only 3 horses???!

Alli, had to remove you as neighbor and send you a new request. You haven't been showing up so I can visit you or send gifts ever since you got married. Anybody else have this problem?

haha sorry guys, haven't been checking the thread. I actually no longer play, I just don't have time for it anymore. Sorry!

What the heck Crysta?! When did you discover this? Are they a mystery animal?! I NEED to have a couple!

I will be spending real money to hopefully get one! I currently only have 44 horse shoes--if anyone gets one from the mystery box let me know! I think Kale would love to have a pet chin!

ARG yesterday I sold all my adult chickens to go toward my jackalope badge for 500 animals sold so I can get 2 white owls. Then today the new timed mission is to sell 50 adult chickens! So now I have to spend the next few hours getting these suckers to grow lol!

Also don't know if anyone has noticed but I've found more than once that I harvest and plant but it doesn't take. 3 hours ago I harvested my corn and sunflowers and planted potatoes I went back to the game and none of what I had done had taken. A bit frustrating!

Back