Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Laurie! Well I'm glad you figured it out :thumbsup:

Dang uterus :laughitup:

Kale is in the headless horseman costume and Alex is in the reaper costume how the heck do I get the bear costume for myself? anyone???!

I figured out how to go about getting through that endless loop! Go on an insanely slow computer. I mean insanely slow (and insanely slow internet helps too). It makes it to where you can do your thing before the the message pops up. I'll know for sure if it worked once I get home, but for now, it seems like it's back to normal since I got out of that area.

Crysta if you loved me and felt sorry for me and all I had to go through with my hostile uterus (yes I am laying it on thick) you would stop playing so I can catch up! OR you would start doing Cafe World again to help me with my Ghoul catering mission!

So over Cafe World. :p

And by the way, shouldn't you be walking around and NOT sitting here playing Frontierville anyway? :D

Kale is in the headless horseman costume and Alex is in the reaper costume how the heck do I get the bear costume for myself? anyone???!

Laurie
Turn in a treat collection to get the bear costume! Check me out ;)

Lol Pam you are one hot mama in that costume! I don't have all my collectibles for treats yet so I better get on it for the bear costume!

I made Christian into a teddy bear, Cage a skeleton and I have the best costume. Nothing beats your head being on fire with a pink/purple flame. :D

Thanks to Maarja I'm in a bear costume woot! now the thing that hacks me off is I got rid of my campground to put in the graveyard and all I get there every time I check is trees and thorns. Like a zillion thorns! Of course this isn't helping the clear 15 grass mission right now! ARG! where were all these thorns when you needed to clear just 5 for flip sake? My buggy is in the ditch and it seems like it's going to be there for awhile lol! I tried to move some crops around so we'll see what happens!

I finally had the bright idea to just wheel my groundhog cannon into the middle of my frontier and fire it, and wouldn't you know a groundhog was hiding out where I couldn't see it. Finally got my groundhog ghosts too. Yay me! :hallow3:

Well as always my Firefox doesn't work for the tombstones. I tried to make one to my hostile uterus and it was a no go. Then I put Crysta on one and wanted to type the message Girl Crush, but of course it didn't work. Lame!

I have no missions, NONE, and its been like that for 2 days! sigh so freakin frustrating!!

I think Bonne quit! I'm sad! I've been having problems with Firefox but today it does seem better

Lmao! Can you believe this response as to why I don't have any new missions7292333 10/28/2010 10:24 AM Hello Pam, Thank you for contacting Zynga Customer Support for FrontierVille. My name is Mariles and I am more than glad to assist you. I am sorry that you currently do not have Missions or Goals to complete. I have reviewed your account and it appears that you have completed all of the Missions and their associated Goals that are currently available in FrontierVille. You are such a fast and hard-working Pioneer to be ahead of the other players. Our game developers are aware that some Pioneers have completed all of their Missions and they are working very hard to release new ones as soon as possible. Special missions appear randomly on different accounts, just wait for it to appear in your side bar. Remember, you can always visit your Neighbors, farm your homestead, and tend your livestock while waiting for new Goals to be released. If you haven't done so already, please become a fan of FrontierVille and join our email club to receive automatic updates and news on upcoming events. You can always stay informed with the latest news at the FrontierVille Forums: http://forums.zynga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307 Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are working on new Goals. Kind regards, Mariles G. Zynga Customer Support

So now that I'm SOOOOOO far ahead of everyone :neener: guess I'll just keep on plantin those stupid crops

Back