Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I revived Bonnie's and it gave me credit for tending. Theresa, I'd already visited your frontier so couldn't tend yer taters. Missed out on some true Idaho spuds. :cry3:

Geez I just need one more stinking window to finish my dang toll booth and no one is giving it to me! And I'm sick to death of feeding my speciality animals because they are not forking over a fancy treat collectible! I WANT that stuffed bear to put in front of my general store for crying out loud! How much more frontier can you get than a giant stuffed bear outside the general store??!

Okay my toll booth is built! woot! not sure I like these paths because I like to have some frontier still and it's hard not to get a path going through your cactus and skulls lol! I need to visit 10 neighbors with theirs built! Who has one built?

Is it just me or is FV making everyone repeat goals? For the past two days, it has made me re-do the end of the making paths goal as well as the one where you have to feed and move cattle. I'm talking like 5 times! UGH!

I haven't had that issue, but I have had my own. Every time I click on people's frontierville updates to get the item it just won't load. If I have the game open though, and reload the pages like 4 times it sometimes does finally load.

Theresa, we're already neighbors, LOL.
I've had issues with the path mission as well. It keeps going between 4 and 5 over and over. I log on, its at 4. I don't do anything but magically it changes to 5. I log off, log back in and its back to 4. I tried just completing the 5th mission, but wasted that time, since it just goes back to 4. I did see a note yesterday that they are aware of it and are working on it, but until that happens, I'm not wasting my energy on moooooving the oxen or feeding them.
On a bright note, a bunch of collectibles & mystery pets just showed up this morning. I got the white bunny and the owl. :thumbsup:

Forgot to add that I'm also getting a lot of coin & food ghosts whenever I harvest. They won't go away until I log out and then back in. Ugh.
I'm also getting a strange "Bums Rush" notation whenever I hire someone, not sure whats up with that.

Yeah, I get a ton of those ghosts as well. I wouldn't mind them if it wasn't for them covering things I needed (like a crop) and I have to log back in so that I can harvest that one crop.

The Bum Rush thing is stupid. You get it after you already have the neighbor do what they came to do. Then instead of going away you get that stupid Bum Rush crap where you have to click on it for them to go away. It's all really pointless.

Back