Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a globe and some wormy apples if anyone is trying for the Labor Day Collection. If you sync up with me I am more than happy to plant tomatoes as well. I did the other day for Becky as she was able to get her wagon.

Michelle did you need the Welcome Mat?! I didn't know you needed one! I have 4 currently. If anyone needs one let me know!

Can anyone plant some eggplants for me? Also, I can't seem to collect a clover tea I have the mushrooms, purple flowers and harvested bundles of clovers any ideas.

cat i have one, but i don't have you added as a friend. If you have laurie or crysta or bonnie added you can find me michelle g. I have the profile pick of my 2 dogs. I am only searchable through friends.

Laurie i didn't need it, but now i finally traded in for the cabin collection so now i have a extra one if someone needs it.

I have no idea how i harvested enough flax to meet the 300 goal when i didn't harvest all of mine nor did i go on to neighbors frontiers and harvest any.

I am working on the eggs from the chicken coop and the darn peanuts along with a bunch of other missions. I can't seem to get that many gophers for the one hunting mission that the hubby or child has to complete.

I can play again! I can play again! I can play again! YAYS!

My game hasnt been working for a while now. Missions wouldnt load, market, gifts, school, etc wouldnt open, and a million other problems.
I stopped trying. I tried again today and its working...yay!

I'm so excited, even though I'm rather behind and missed some limited time missions but I can play again!

What really breaks my heart is the fact I wanted the blue porcupine and I didn't know that wasn't offered with this batch of mystery animals.
Laurie, I got the blue porcupine free by completing one of the new tasks at the Lodge. Read them, it will tell you what you are rewarded.

I ended up with a blue hedgehog. I tried to send it to you, Laurie, but it won't let me gift it!

The new expansion thing is KILLING me! Holy crud you think you're done and then there's more and more and more. I'm currently on whacking 8 ground hogs and harvesting 300 crops and getting surveys. I actually deleted a bunch of peanuts I had planted because I did not feel like waiting around for days to expand for crying out loud!

I'm trying for the two white owls when you sell 500 adult animals! I saw someone with a brown owl on a perch and I loved it!

I know we are supposed to get a mystery crate and mystery animal crate with the expansion. I have HIGH hopes for that fawn!

The peanuts are killing me too. I am done harvesting my 1500, but I have about 150 more to plant before I reach 1500 in that. I'm stuck waiting on more snakes to show up so I can whack them! :hair:

Finally got my expansion! I got a white owl in a tree and a pink bunny.
I didn't dare delete my peanuts so I was just planting lots of clover to get my 300 plots done :)
not sure if I'm liking this toll booth though.....

What is this toll booth business?!

I am guessing but I think its to get into the other areas- Rattlesnake Ridge, etc.
I really wish they would cool it on all the pop-ups. If I see the "Don't just sit there" again I'm going to seriously hurt that old geezer!
Anyone who hasn't added me yet, feel free- Kelly Franks Weaver:hallow2:

I paid bucks for the horse shoes only $8 in hopes for a fawn--I got 3 squirrels!!!! Red, grey and white for flip sake! I want a baby fawn SO BAD more than I wanted the blue hedge hog! I have quite a slew of mystery animals now, 2 owls (from the expansion) a rabbit, a ferret, and 3 squirrels and STILL no trophy so I can get the stuffed bear! I would love to put the stuffed bear outside my general store for show woot! I'm so glad that I had the fore sight to plant cotton before it came up as a goal--I love it when that happens lol!

I'll probably end up with only pink animals. I am a tom boy...i despise pink. I really hope that's not the case but with my luck lately it will be.

LOL Michelle this made me laugh! I can't believe how long the toll booth is taking for crying out loud! I can only post one request a day it seems as I'm back to work. I'll probably have the dang thing built next year!

That toll booth is annoying. He wont let me ask for supplies! I ask for screwdrivers and got them all but I have to wait 10 hours and 20 minutes to ask for anything else. GRRR
So I broke and bought the lowest horseshow package which cost me $1.40 and the 6 facebook credits that I already had. (The lowest package is $2.12, lol)

I am guessing but I think its to get into the other areas- Rattlesnake Ridge, etc. I really wish they would cool it on all the pop-ups. If I see the "Don't just sit there" again I'm going to seriously hurt that old geezer!

I agree, the pop-ups are the worst part of the game, fo sho!

I'm needing to harvest a neighbor's potatoes. Anyone have some planted?

Back