Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alli found that out the HARD way! I paid $5000 for the varmint goal looking for the dang bear cannon lol! Good thing I had the money!

Can someone tell me what the annual bath mission is? I just keep laughing every time I get a request for soap. Sadly I am working on my chicken coop. Why must I be so far behind everyone else?

So far I have not received a single collectible for the Labor Day collection, so I'm not going to activiely pursue it. I was able to buy the limited edition school lessons. I certainly hope they don't go away once they are bought if I don't get all my items as there's no way I can get all the school house items for 2 lessons requiring 15 and 20 of each item in one day!

I got 2 apples with worms in it...from my own trees and that's it for the Labor day. It'll probably go on like the Independence one has though too.

I did get a globe from Jack today harvesting his corn--perhaps I'll grow some clover tomorrow and see if I can get anything more. A wagon would be cool for the school house. Now I just have to try to get someone to coordinate growing some tomatoes and potatoes for me lol!

This new horseshoe pit is going to be the death of me. Stupid zynga wanting to get everyone to play all their games.

yeah, I don't think I'm going to make the horseshoe pit, it's not worth it to me. Because in each game you have to level up to at least level 6. The only game on there that I did play was cafe world. But I don't have time for all the games.

Well I started the horseshoe pit went over to farmville which I haven't played in months planted and harvested 300 flipping blueberries and it did not give me wooden boards! I already play farmville, cafe world and treasure island--but I've only been playing frontierville and cafe world these days. There is NO WAY I'm playing Mafia Wars. So what is the exact deal on the pit? I'm well over level 6 on both Farmville and Cafe World I might even be on Treasure Isle but I don't want to spend my whole day playing zynga games lol! If someone figures out this deal let me know otherwise my pit is getting turned back into crops!

Same happened to me with the horseshoe pit. Went to farmville and it said I had a wooden board. Clicked on it and I got nothing. :(

I'm just bot going to do it. It would take me over a month to get to the next level in cafe world. When I quit I just hit level 90. I am not going to sit there and cook food for a month just to get something in another game. Definitely isn't worth it in my eyes.

Hey Laurie, I got my wooden board from Farmville already. There was a thing that popped up in the left side of my screen when I was on Farmville (where the goal icons are in Frontierville). When I clicked on that it told me I had earned my wooden board, and I think I clicked okay to be taken back to Frontierville. I have my cafe world one too, so just working on Poker, Mafia Wars and Treasure Isle. That stupid TI game keeps freezing up on me! I'm determined to get it done though so ya'll can come over for a game of horseshoes! :D

What the heck kate! I guess I will try to go back in for teh wooden board. I am not playing mafia wars. I'll pay the 50 horsehoes for sure!

Yesterday it was not there, now today I went back in and did see my wooden boards! I'm not sure if I'm going to do poker or not--I may pay the horsehoes for poker as well.

Mafia Wars keeps freezing up too, probably because they can't handle the number of people they have playing now...lol. Stupid games. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back