Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even make the foundry, I don't have enough neighbors! I need 5 more, which is a lot of neighbors to add. Oh well.

okay so I built the foundry today but can't buy any cannons because I haven't completed any missions for it yet! BUT it hasn't given me any missions for it either! Did those of you have have a foundry get it as a goal? I would love to blow up some groundhogs people!

Allison I have 30 some neighbors I can pm you my neighbor list and you can see who you're missing that I have. I'm sure you can find 5 more from my list!

I love this game!! Allison add me as a friend. I need more neighbors too.

I also have a fake account I made up on Facebook to make another neighbor. I can add you to him too.

Okay I made my million and man does it stink when that happens! I had no money to plant some dang crops! I found out that you get more money tending neighbors animals then crops though so thank goodness for 30 plus neighbors because I was able to get some stuff planted!

YES I took advantage of the sale on horseshoes and I'm glad I did! I bought some super cute camping stuff--dutch oven, roasted pig on picnic table and what not! I love looking at my frontier home SO much! I almost wish I was there lol!

Have you finished your peanuts yet?? haha! I finished on Monday. :D

Now I just need my million!

I want fancy decorations but I refuse to spend actual money on a game..

Nope haven't finished peanuts and not even close! I'm only at 500 planted and 600 harvested! Not sure how that happened lol!

What I want to know is where the daily special gift is? I have people send them to me but I don't see where I can send them to someone?

Where is the daily mystery gift located?

I also have a bunch of stuff I can gift! Does anyone need anything in particular?

Laurie - the mystery gift is located where your neighbors are at the bottom. :)

I went ahead and did the foundry today because I know I'm going to be broke when I hit the million one. Yikes!

Thanks Laura! I guess I don't pay attention! I'm SUPER jealous of my friend Anna who I know paid for the mystery animal--at least I think she did, because she has the CUTEST blue porcupine on her Frontier! Now I'm kicking myself wishing I would have done it! I'm still debating on whether I want to spend 45 horsehoes on the chuck wagon! I LOVE that thing, but would rather have a cute blue porcupine :(

Some lucky people also got the mystery animal in their daily bonus when you get your weather. I never did though :(

Laurie, I think that when people tend your peanuts for you it counts as one harvest. Or at least I think... as I was done harvesting before I had that many planted too.

Allison I never see anything when I get the whether! The other day we were supposed to get a peach tree and it did not show up in my inventory. Where did you get your school stuff? I just visited you and saw your swing set and your tether ball pole woot! I like it!

Okay I guess I should make sure I'm doing people's peanuts then lol!

I really want a blue porcupine Allison! They are SO cute!

Hmmm mine always show up in my backpack inventory.

The tether ball and swing set are in the decorations. They also have monkey bars. I was so excited because I've been wanting playground equipment forever! And then they came out with them :D

And I used to play tether ball when I was little

I was the tether ball queen back in the day!! No one could beat me except Jeannie Carney and Fawn Cornelius! But Fawn was like 6 feet tall back then. I'm going to look right now for those things Alli--I can wait on my freaking fox cannon lol!

Just checked my school house today and there are limited time only lessons out there! One to increase max points by 5, one to get more food for harvesting and feed animals, and one to increase your energy faster! They expire in 5 days so I NEED ribbons lol!!!

I want to get the Labor Day collection, you get a free school wagon (whatever that is!)

Anyways, found this info out on how to get the collection items:
strap - harvest your clover
paddle - water neighbor tomatoes
bell - harvest neighbor potatoes
globe - harvest/water neighbor corn
apple - harvest your apple trees

So I'm going to plant tomatoes, potatoes and corn for you all to do if you want to return the favor for me :D

And I think that the things can be withered too except for the tomatoes as we need to water them. So those will be hard!

Last edited:
I logged on today and see several other people with newish goals--annual bath for one, but I haven't received anything new nor did I know about the Labor Day collection! I have potatoes planted and will try to get some tomatoes and corn planted later tonight!

You buy the first labor day goal in the market. I'm on number 4, which I assume is the last one.

Alli I did neighbors corn and potatoes all day today and never got anything from the stinking collection! I've also planted clover up the wazoo with no results! tomorrow I will be planting tomatoes I hope to catch some neighbors as well but so far none of my neighbors have ever had tomatoes except for Jack and he only has one stinking tomatoe plant lol!

I did 3 cannons and it hasn't given me the 4th cannon--bear, yet. what the french? lol!

Yeah... I may give up on the Labor Day collection, it's hard!

Laurie, you don't get a goal for the bear cannon, after the 5th thing you can just buy it.

Latest posts

Back