Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks! Have you tried exiting the game and going back in? Sometimes my groundhogs don't pop up, but the red is showing and I do that and then he's where he's supposed to be. But that might not work if he's in the trees...

Move the trees, or whatever he is behind. I hate when they do that!

Laura sometimes if you exit you can find them when you return. I've also found that if you hover your mouse over everything you will eventually find him. Sometimes they hid behind trees and in with the herd of animals--I wish my cows would stomp him for me!

Is anyone else still on the stupid pillow challenge? I knew I was going to be on peanuts for a long time because I don't want to grow just peanuts and I'm weird and I want my frontier to really look like one, so I don't want to just fill up my place with crops--put I have YET to get a pillow in this game! I now have 2 inns and still I get nothing but energy from them and that's about it for crying out loud!

I NEED PILLOWS PEOPLE!!!!

Can't move big trees, I've tried exiting, hovered forever. I'm just going to have to waste the energy and cut the trees. UGH! Oh, well....

What's everyone else working on?

How do I get stupid planks?? Please don' tell me they are from the sawmill, I stilll haven't finished that. Sigh

Michelle I have a wilted sunflower. I am Pam Tishman if ya want ta add me!

I think you can make planks in your wagon.

Laurie, what do you need the pillows for? I never got that goal??

Well... I had to make some bed thing, and I thought the pillows would be required for that, but I only have one pillow, but it didn't say I needed any?

Pam you don't need the sawmill for planks--you make the planks in the covered wagons, so you're safe there lol!

alli the goal is to make a featherbed and then you need to make breakfast in bed so you need to pillows to finish it lol! It's PITA for sure! Almost as bad as the welcome mat!

Pam, I found 1 but the only thing I see is likes about Revlon. Just want to make sure I am not adding some random person and creeping them out lol.

Laura I am sure you showed that groundhog who's boss haha.

Nope Becky, thanks to you I'm all done!!

Laurie, I did that goal, and it didn't ask me for any pillows, I know because I only have one, and it only asked me to make a comforter and buy a breakfast.

Holy crap Allison! I don't need pillows I need linens! I have 1 but need another one lol! OMG all this time I thought I needed 2 pillows! The mission is breakfast in bed, craft your bed, get 2 linens and buy a breakfast! Cripes I need to pay better attention! But in any case I still need a linen and my Inns aren't coughing one up lol!

Michelle, Pam is my friend you can find her through me if you'd like.

Does anyone still need a welcome mat?

Also has anyone lost their oak trees? most of the day today the game loaded but without my oak trees and I have several still.

I was wondering if they changed the goal or something? I don't know, I'm pretty sure I did that goal, unless it hasn't popped up yet since I haven't finished my million dollars? I dunno, I did one yesterday where I had to buy a breakfast and make a comforter or something.

edited: just checked the frontierville forums and it appears they did change the goal. They also changed the welcome mat one. Probably because so many people complained!

thanks Allison! I thought I was going crazy--which could still be true lol! right now I have to get 2 stones cleared for a goal. I've tried to put some things in storage to clear some space in the hopes some will turn up, but so far I just keep getting dumb skulls lol!

I finally caved in today a bought my clothesline! I had wanted one for awhile. I'd like the wishing well too--maybe some day one of my cabins will have it. What cracks me up is I have the buggy by my school marm's cottage, but her cottage is right in front of the school so she's in walking and not buggy distance lol!

I'm just excited for this darn peanut goal to be done so I can turn my frontier back into a frontier and not a peanut farm! I want the space back! Almost done though, I'm almost to 1200

I have SO far to go still on the peanuts lol! I'm not even up to 500 yet, and I don't really care. We get 4 goals at a time, I'm halfway through the million and almost done with my clearing goal so something new will be coming up I'm sure!

Latest posts

Back