Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linen sent, Laurie.

I am done with goals, except I'm waiting for one more rattlesnake to appear.

For the shed part 4 or whatever it is you need to tend neighbor corn and potatoes. I planted some potatoes for you all to tend. I can't visit neighbors til tonight, so sometime can a couple people plant some potatoes for others?

LOL Laurie! You crack me up!

Michelle I added you this AM

And I can plant corn and potatoes

I can plant corn and potatoes today as well! Has anyone else lost their oak trees? All my oak trees are gone and trust me I had at least 10 of those suckers? I'd like to plant more but I'm afraid they are going to show up? Another weird thing I moved some peanuts so that stones would appear and then when I tried to move them back even though nothing was there it wouldn't let me place 2 of them lol! I'm on part 3 of the storage shed right now. And Becky,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I was so sick and tired of seeing that dang bed floating over there I cannot begin to tell you!

Does anyone still need a Welcome Mat? I do have one! Anyone need sunflowers to wither? I accidentally harvested all of them the other day but I'm leaving a couple to wilt just in case.

And I could SO do Scottish Highland/ravish maiden-ville in a heartbeat!

Okay so here's something I learned about storage. I store my pond and my swimming hole in hopes of getting stones to appear with no such luck. And not only that the game (for me) does not allow you to return what you've moved to storage to the same spot! I can't place my swimming hole in the same area as before because I think the game remembers something was once there so doesn't allow it. So I had to do some rearranging to be able to get my swimming hole and pond back on my frontier! I'm not overly happy with the swimming hole results! That is the pool for my inn guests and I wanted to be able to see the towel but now I can't! ARG!

Also I tried buying a fully grown oak tree and it won't even let me do that either! Of course it took my horsehoes but I can't place any oak trees from the market!

WHERE HAVE ALL THE OAK TREES GONE? and I don't mean to the tune of Peter, Paul and Mary either???!

Allison what is up with that?! Somedays I can't even get on for crying out loud! And I like my trees too! I want to have the oak and pine trees because I like my games to be realistic--I know I am a dork! I'm hoping maybe in a couple days they'll come back. If not I guess I'll clear everything and wait to expand again lol!

I can't wait to get a saloon and a jail! It's not a frontier without either of those!

Currently I'm raising a buttload of oxen to take to market. Not a goal, I'm just doing it to keep it real lol!

lol Laurie you're so funny!

I want mine to be realistic too, that's why I left a bunch of trees and things so that it would be a frontier and not a farm. Eventually I want more buildings, but need to wait for my peanuts to be done!

Okay no lie on Firefox all my oak trees are gone, but not on Explorer! I went into Explorer tonight for the heck of it and the reason I couldn't move stuff where I wanted too before is because there are oak trees there lol! right in the middle of my peas was an oak tree lol!

I don't like playing on Explorer because it's slow as heck, BUT I do like how my frontier looks lol! this is crazy insane!

If any of you happen to be onine, can two people PLEASE plant 5 potatoes? I am at work so I can wait the 4 hours. I can't seem to find any potatoes that aren't wilted, and those don't count. :(

Thank you Becky!!! So awesome to finally have that over with! Right now I'm stuck on groundhogs, collecting money, and peanuts. It's gonna take me forever to finish these! Started playing a new game-- "City of Wonder". It's giving me a little instant gratification since I'm getting none from Frontierville!

Is anyone else having problems with having to set off these (*^#&$)Q# cannons like 5 times before they fire? I set it off, nothing but noise, so I refresh, try again, etc. It finally works like the 4th or 5th time.

Crysta - I think there's a little blurb at the top today at the market about a kink w/ the cannons and they're working on it.

I'm hoping to have my peanuts done by the end of the week. Geesh!

Latest posts

Back