Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped by Laura but could only groom them, hopefully they'll get hungry faster.

Funny thing I've noticed with internet explore, Chrome and Firefox I have a skull on my frontier that no matter how many times I try to clear it I lose the internet when I do as a snake pops up. I've cleared this skull and killed this snake about 20 times. I don't want that particular skull either but no matter what I do I lose the internet and it comes back!

Anyone else ever have this problem?

So I finished my 2nd child mission (I think) but I don't see my kid. am i doing something wrong? I see where I can buy a 3rd child mission (if i add more neighbors) but nothing about my 2nd one - help please?!?
Jeanne

Maybe she's hiding behind a tree, Jeanne? Did you place the baby cradle it gives you when you finish the mission? If you click on the cradle your kid pops out.

ETA: posted before you found the kid. Glad he's home safe and sound. :D

OMG Jeanne lost her kid already! Good thing they didn't have child protective services back then LOL!

I've been trying to keep all my kids in the same spot--Kale is by his treehouse, the girls Kalista and Ahryn are by the school teachers cottage feeding the geese and hedgehog--that way I know where they are at all times. Alex O'Loughlin better stay close to home if he knows what's good for him! ha!

Can we get more than 3 kids? One of the badges is having 8 in a family! Yikes!!

you can get more than 3 kids but the 4th kid mission isn't loaded yet I believe. I'm still holding out for grandparents to join the family lol! I'm on the 2nd part of Hank now--it took forever for my dang cows to grow up!

How many oxen? Not to that goal yet but better start now. Can't get on the frontier until tonight, but I'll promise to feed everyone's herds if you can feed mine too!

Sell 15 adult oxen.

You can use your Animal Harvest Boosts to help. To get the Animal Harvest Boosts, you can turn in the Barn or Bear collections or purchase them with horseshoes at the Hardware Store (if you've expanded it).

Last edited:
Yay Stackie! Welcome back.

Laura, thanks for the tip that you can turn in a collection for the boost. My general store is boosted but I can't believe how many horseshoes they ask for boosts. So overpriced!

Back