Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've learned to always keep at least 20 cow and oxen on hand lol! Of course today I sold all my pigs and goats so we'll need those next lol!

The oxen boost is 5 horseshoes in the store and it's only for 5 oxen. The boosts in the store are not an animal ready boost where it readies all the animals on your farm.

I never did get my chinchilla :(

What's up with the new mission? I see Pam posted for table stuff but I don't yet have it--anyone?

Stack what are you using? I started using Google Chrome instead of explorer or Firefox and things have been much better

How and when do you get the kids Thanksgiving table? I've tried to click on a couple when they are posted but they are gone already and some of them after a minute! I'm still completing my 3rd course--it's a pain lol! Do I get the kids table then?

Also can anyone see a fox in my chickens? They are red as well as some of my sheep but I can't find the fox ANYWHERE! If you see him can you please tell me where the heck he is!

Thanks!

Laurie, I already have the kid's table and I'm in the middle of my second course, so its got to be given sometime before then. Check your inventory.

I had a horrible time trying to find my foxes for another mission and I finally just fired up the fox cannon in the middle of the frontier and it found it. You may give that a try.

Also, don't know if anyone else figured this out yet, but you can get the Thanksgiving collectibles and the needed side dishes by clicking on your neighbor's tables. You're also given a turkey after you complete some part of the mission- found that out AFTER I already spent horseshoes getting it.

I'm also annoyed that I can't put my graveyard in storage. I don't want to sell it, I worked too hard to get it! :hair:

GAH. Why is it that whenever there is an issue I have it? Apparently there are a lot of people who's RSVP's aren't posting. Guess who is one of those people?

FYI you think your rsvp's not posting is bad--the final feast you need 40 of each dish and yesterday I could send and receive what I needed. Today after being on FB for less than an hour I was told I received my allotted feed rewards so I can gift to anyone who posts but not get back. At this rate--with you only get 3 of something you ask for before you run out of rewards I'll never have the feast completed before Thanksgiving. I'm highly annoyed by this!

FYI you think your rsvp's not posting is bad--the final feast you need 40 of each dish and yesterday I could send and receive what I needed. Today after being on FB for less than an hour I was told I received my allotted feed rewards so I can gift to anyone who posts but not get back. At this rate--with you only get 3 of something you ask for before you run out of rewards I'll never have the feast completed before Thanksgiving. I'm highly annoyed by this!

I got that after accepting 50 items. It should reset by today.

I can send RSVP's from work but not home...lol. I've had a not so productive day in the office. But lots done on the frontier!

as of 4pm still not reset Crysta--dang it! So far I only have yellow oak trees. I noticed ones that pop up in uncleared areas are red. I tried to plant a few for them to go red but so far they haven't darn it! I wonder if during the winter our pine trees will have snow on them

Back