The Walking Dead

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Daryl and Glenn. I'm just waiting to see our slow, kind hearted, gentle souled vet go berserk though and really lay the smack down on the group!

I haven't watched the walking dead much..Mostly because it shares the same time slot with my all time favorite show-- Dexter.. Although I happened to catch some of the marathon this week and I am now hooked. I need to watch episodes 1-3 of this season somehow, and then find out how to catch up on season 1. I only watched one or two episodes last year.

I like what I've seen so far though!

I can't believe the pain in the butt old guy was keeping "walkers" in the barn. Like hoping a T-Rex won't eat you at the dinner table. Personally I would of double tapped all of them when I found out they were in there. And then put up an electic fence all around the farm.

Girl one. Zombies zero! ;)

No electric fence ever kept me out of the pasture as a kid, just saying! Got zapped one time to many, and probably accounts for my brain function today...WARPED!
I couldn't believe they had that little girl in there, and let the others believe she might still be out there. IT was a great ending, and can hardly wait until it picks back up!

loved the ending. and while some of the season was slower than last season, i liked that they were building the back stories.
last season was short and rushed, this season it seems they have more episodes and time to really explain about everyone's lives.
i do love the zombie scenes and of course wish there were a little more of them!
the episode with the zombie in the well was a good one. when they showed his zombie death.....ewww it was just nasty but i still had to watch!
i also enjoyed watching the Talking Dead after each episode. Cant wait til February either. But for now American Horror Story is still on and that show is just, well, HORRIFYING!

I couldn't believe they had that little girl in there, and let the others believe she might still be out there.

They talked about this on Talking Dead one night. We find out from Hershel during the zombie bathing scene that the walker caretaking was something Otis used to do, so we're supposed to infer that Otis was the one who rounded the walkers up and put them in the barn, perhaps finding Sophia while he was out hunting Carl (or deer). Of course, Shane killed Otis before he ever knew about the rest of the group looking for Sophia and could tell the rest of the group he had already found her.

Wow you people love chins and the walking dead, where have you guys been my whole life.....I was addicted with the first season, and then the beginning of the second season was kind of making me doubt it, but with this final episode, it was worth the wait......Me and my wife cannot wait for the new episodes so far away WHYYYYY....

yup last night was good, and those two guys were straight out of philly, I should know I live here, they sound just like that lol...

Our family watched it last night - it was much anticipated! It is great to have it back on again. Last night's show was great and I'm looking forward to next week's.

I am glad it's back as well, but I missed the preview for next week because I wasn't really interested in watching the comic shop show. I can't wait to see what happened to Lori after that crash.

Cannot wait for next week! Although Lori is really getting on my nerves, the way she got in that accident was all kinds of stupid.

However, the end of that bar scene and how fast Rick was was amazing. I have a whole new respect for the guy!

I ended up renting season one last month, and was able to catch the back story. Hubby spent the weekend watching season one and two. I was able to catch the first three episodes yesterday.

It finally dawned on me who Daryl is, and why I was so drawn to him! I knew he looked so familar, but it took me until last night to figure out he is from the boondock saints!

I am offically hooked, and cannot wait for next week. I wonder if was set up so Lori will loose the baby?

Ya Lori going after them was a dumb move, I do not understand why she would do that. So now Rick is stuck in a shoot out at the bar and she is being attacked by a walker, looks like someone from the group may end up dead soon. In the comics though Rick is more like the bad cop, but still the hero.

Latest posts

Back