The Walking Dead

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second episode was good as well, they really develop characters in this show, which I am glad to see.

Hmmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this show yet. I liked the first episode, not sure about the second. My jury is still out :)

Keith and I watched the second episode on Sunday... He wants to know what's up with the sex, since it's supposed to be about zombies... Lol

I read a hilariously cynical synopsis of the second episode here: http://videogum.com/243751/the-walk...+Videogum+(Videogum&utm_content=Google+Reader
there are definitely spoilers, so don't read it if you haven't seen it

the highlight: "Look, lady, either wear the locket and wedding ring like you mean it, or don’t wear it at all. Not really sure how it changes the fact that you are just getting RAILED in the middle of Zombie Mountain by your possibly dead husband’s best friend when you should be collecting PRECIOUS MUSHROOMS."

The second episode didn't do much for me. Too many inconsistencies. I liked the first one quite a bit, though there were some things that are just too unbelievable (one of my daughter's first comments was, "Why are his eyes not taped shut - he would never be in a coma without his eyes taped shut, and how long has he been in the coma? Wouldn't he have died already from lack of attention/fluids/etc? Why didn't the zombies eat him since he was just laying there?")

That being said, since I liked the first episode better, I'm willing to give it another chance before I decide whether I'll continue to watch.

Just started watching last night. I was able to get the first episode ondemand but the 2nd isn't posted yet so I may not get to see it.

I did have some issues with the first episode like where the heck was his catheter while in the hospital? he woke up ripped out his iv fluids but had no catheter--stuff like that bugs me. And i know it's a zombie movie but don't you think we would have figured out with our superior military how to shoot them all in the head?

Still I have to say I enjoyed it! It's the perfect dessert to Dexter!

^ haha, same here.

Lots of zombie movies show scenes with attempted military action. Usually, the military gets overpowered with revolts and swarms of zombies and ends up going off to the "safe areas."

Just started watching last night. I was able to get the first episode ondemand but the 2nd isn't posted yet so I may not get to see it.

I did have some issues with the first episode like where the heck was his catheter while in the hospital? he woke up ripped out his iv fluids but had no catheter--stuff like that bugs me. And i know it's a zombie movie but don't you think we would have figured out with our superior military how to shoot them all in the head?

Still I have to say I enjoyed it! It's the perfect dessert to Dexter!

I love Dexter<as a matter of fact I'm watching episode 8 right now.

Thanks to Rob I'm watching this show and loving this show! The last episode was NUTS! I had hoped to have Jim around with his psychic abilites but alas I don't think that is to be. I'm so sad this show is ending already!

Thank Goodness Southland starts up again in January lol!

laurie--season 2 will have at least 13 episodes! there was a good article in one of the zillion magazines i get, i think maybe entertainment weekly?? love the show! was a little behind in getting started but i am happy that i did. sad that the season finale is so quick but i am sure there will be lots of filler from now until it starts again!

Was it just me... or did the season finale reeeeally lack zombies?! I mean, other than that, I guess the story line was interesting. But cmon, I was totally expecting lots of carnage to hold me over til next season! :hair:

Back