The Walking Dead

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched up until the last 10 minutes and got distracted with kids laundry for school tomorrow, darn it! So have to watch again to see if they found the little girl.

It is on right now, I'm skipping some of it and back in laundry room, and YES I keep my computer down here. Get more work done that way! lol

I am glad this season is starting out well. I was really losing interest last season as each episode got more and more boring. But I'm hooked again.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead? I loved how 99.9% of people responded that if someone else's kid went missing during a zombie apocalypse, they wouldn't even bother looking for him or her. Way to go, America!

Boy they drug the season opener out with the missing kid. Yawns..

We have been looking forward to the shows return. My husband and I must be sick. We love a good zombie kill. ( grins big ) The knives were an awesome find.
Rule of thumb: cardio and a double tap :hilarious:

Mish I'm terrible. In real life I would of left her. Little stinker didn't listen to what the guy said about the sun on her shoulder and for gosh sake find the darned road!!
Well on second thought we might have to find her. Someone has to have children in the future.

And whats up with all the food laying beside the motor home?? It should be in the darned thing. And in todays society someone has a mack daddy custom motor home out there. They just left the burbs of Atlanta for petes sake. :wacko:

Can't wait for the next episode, although I wish it was focusing on the kids less. Not that they're doing a very good job looking after them right now...

Personally, the mom of that girl was ticking me off. Rick did something incredibly brave (And a little stupid) while she just sat there and watched those walkers chase her kid out in the woods. And it was all because she didn't wait longer to make sure they all passed. You know there is always those stragglers behind the herd and she still celebrated too early anyways.

Either way, it still kept me hooked.

My picture doesn't show up, anymore!!... But I made it better now, anyways:

zombiegif001.gif

So last year when me and my husband started watching this I was pregnant and I had the WORST zombie dreams that were soo realistic and horrible!! LOL so I could only watch it with him during the day and it still didnt help!
Now this season I'm enjoying much much more with not being pregnant!

Lmao, well just don't watch anything on Animal Planet about snakes, THEN watch The Walking Dead, yes, a nightmare about zombie and killer snakes!

Yeah, it kind of feels like each episode drags on a little bit. But then they have this crazy cliffhanger at the end and I''m dying to know what happens on the next episode!

I think he keeps them in the barn because he still thinks they are people with souls. As a man of god and being so secluded their farm, they don't realize what terrible killers they are. All he knows is that they are members of his family and friends and that there must be a cure for this "sickness" eventually.

And honestly, by now, even I would have given up looking for that girl...

I'm not enjoying this season as much as the first season. Andrea is crazy, Shane is crazy and a complete jackass AND I still think our military would have found a way to kill off all the zombies lol! Still watching it though but they need to step it up a bit for sure!

I'm actually liking it a lot more this season. I guess mostly because I've gotten used to how slow the plot progresses.

Andrea does annoy me though. But I'm liking Daryl.

Back