The Walking Dead

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed last week's episode. I have it recorded, I just kind of forgot about it and never watched. But I don't feel like I missed anything, story picked up pretty much where they were 2 weeks ago.

That said, I totally saw that end coming. The way the story was playing out, it just made too much sense. The post-zombie-apocalyptic world is no place for humanity.

Dale had it coming. He wouldn't let the blonde have her gun one time and the next he tried to hide all the weapons from the whole group. So what does he do? He goes out in a field in the dark not prepared for a zombie double tap. Just asking for zombie trouble.

Zombie ONE....ole guy ZERO.

Shane is a bit strange this season. He needs a woman or something. Geezz

I watched the program for the 1st time while visiting our son in Washington DC. I thought it was pretty interesting. I need to watch the reruns to see how it all started.

Well AMC released an "accidental" spoiler. We have a shocker coming at the end of the season... Apparently they fired a cast member and let it spill before they killed said member off...

are you talking about Shane, Megan? I was surprised to see him go, even though I knew it was coming eventually.

Yep, thats who the spoiler was about. They leaked it atleast a good week before the show aired!

I'm quite suprised Shane made it this long actually. My boyfriend reads the comics so I knew a long time ago that he would die off. And it actually should have been much sooner. That episode was AMAZING by the way. I am super excited about next week!

Well guys tonight is the finale!! To celebrate, the lady I purchase the pups leashes from is having a "Walking Dead" collar sale! I got Gavin an "I Hunt Walkers" collar.

Collars are 15% off if anyone is interested in decking their pooch (or kitty--she makes the "Walker Bait" in kitty sizes!) in some walking dead gear... The coupon code is "walkersale15" at checkout.
http://ellaslead.com/embroidered_leather_collars

This is my first time purchasing a collar from her, but her leashes are AMAZING, they are soft, durable, and takes a LONG time to begin to wear!

I'm quite suprised Shane made it this long actually. My boyfriend reads the comics so I knew a long time ago that he would die off. And it actually should have been much sooner. That episode was AMAZING by the way. I am super excited about next week!

Theres a lot of difference between the comic and the show but unlike many other media that is based off written stories I think they are pulling it off well. Comics and tv are vastly different in how you a story can be interestingly portrayed. They also skipped over a lot of parts in between season 1 and 2. They never did have that prison scene...

I think I was most sad to see the little girl die but...I totally saw it coming. It was pretty improbable after the first two days that they were going to find her alive. I was happy to see Shane die! He was a BUTT! lol :p

I knew Shane died quite early on in the comic, but I was disappointed he was killed off in the show...he was a good foil for Rick. The two characters seemed to have developed so that each was half of a whole, ie, the group needed both Rick and his humanity, as well as Shane and his brutality, in order to survive. But by killing Shane, even in self-defence, Rick seems to have absorbed Shane's ruthlessness (like when in the last episode he declares that the group is no longer "a democracy").
I suspect the next season may show Rick falling into a spiral, where he constantly contradicts himself and double-questions all of his own decisions. Inner-conflict makes for such good viewing, lol!!

Lori got on my nerves! But it was a touching scene.

Sad to see T-Dogg go! He was one of those characters that wasn't in the forefront, but you realized how important he was to the group after he's gone.

I always hated Lori's character so I wasn't sad to see her go at all, although it was a sad scene.

I am a bit bummed out that T-Dog went out like that, I mean, I think he would have known to watch his back. I HATED it when they were biting his neck and you actually saw the flesh just tear away.

I thought the saddest part of the episode was when Maggie came out with the baby and everyone, particularly Rick, realized what had happened :( Poor guy, looks like he's gonna lose it next episode. But really, as long as Rick and Daryl don't die I'm good, they're easily my favorites in the series.

My husband and I think the zombies look pretty darn good this season. The zombie killing spree at the prison was awesome!! Love the machete to the old brain case.

Yeah I am bummed with T-dog dying.
And whats up with the govenor? Here at my house we wonder if he's a serial killer. Said his wife died a few months before the the zombie virus started. :no: Don't believe it.

Loved the episode as well. I wasn't a huge Lori fan, but I thought it was very sad.

I was thinking T-Dog would finally come to his own and become a major character. He was finally getting more then 1 or 2 lines. I was shocked, and very upset to see him go.

Daryl, Glenn and Maggie are my favorite characters so I hope to see them around. I like Rick as well, but he won't be going anywhere---he IS the show.

I was flabbergasted with Lori's acting when she was saying goodbye and with Rick when he found out about Lori. I know both were good actors, but geeez.

Back