The "Thank You Secret Santa" thread

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is it that when i see chew toys, i feel the need to chew on them as well???

its weird how excited we get over wood chews lol

Thank you Secret Santa!!! Love the hedgies… very thoughtful.

Sparkle-hedge :)

Hedgeornament is just the right color for Satin - nice chocolate quills and pink tummy. Too cute!

Phone-camera doesn't do them justice. They're really great.

Even the little card with the penguin on it was perfect... hedgiedaddy happens to have quite the affinity for the peng's.

Attachments

• 1203091811.jpg
    1203091811.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 116
We got our gift today! :)

We are not patient here and opened it :p

So, thank you Secret Santa! The kids are definitely going to looooovvvee going to town on all the yummy chew toys.

I've gotten both of my Secret Santa gifts, though I can't open one until Christmas (which is going to be interesting b/c that means I'm taking it to North Carolina with me and will have to explain why there's a box full of wood/hay/rock/fleece, etc. with my name on it under the tree!). So thank you, my #1 Secret Santa, for giving me a chance to brag about my chin kid to the Boy Thing's parents. :D

The other gift, however, had no such warning, and now I have a house full of VERY happy kitties! Here are photos, though they're from my phone so they're not the clearest:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Tq7KLrDnl_z-v6-_2Y01bw?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/iLIRqWJCv5bsvZElu3vA9w?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fPSJ8s_YvXHto5NHADZ85g?feat=directlink

I think the best part, to me anyway, is that my Secret Santa got her kids in on the act! They helped make the crinkle tunnel and hanging toys, and since I'm now taking care of a three year old on a regular basis, I know how much fun that had to be for them. (He likes to 'help' me sew.) It warms my heart.

So, #2 Secret Santa (of AWESOME!!!!), please thank the two legged children for me too. Rumble and Tie Dye (and the other cats) send thanks, love, and purrs.

My secret Santa ROCKS , They sent me oodles and oodles of great chinny stuff and even something for me I was soooo surprised and love the gift. I just now wish I had thought of that with the package I sent out.ss.jpg

I got mine in the mail today, thank you Secret Santa! We got one of Barbi's toy boxes filled with goodies. I'm sure they'll love it. And Chibi's hay bag is tearing apart so now she'll have a new hay box too :))

I got a box in the mail today, which contained many lovely looking chew toys! Thank you so much, Secret Santa!! Bella and Kahlua will love chewing on these new toys! =)

I got my chin gift today!!! It's great! Thanks SS!!! :) I'll post pics later! Full of great toys and some ledges :)

Here's my ss gift from the doggie ss!

027.jpg

028.jpg

I got my gift as well. THANK YOU!!! I got various christmas toys from Allie and a certificate for a fleece tube!! THANK YOU!

I got my gift this week, but didn't have a chance to post until now. I love it! I got a wooden tunnel/house. My chins are going to love it, I just need to decide who to give it to:))

Thank you so much SS, I love the gift:hug2:

Please remember to keep posting here if you've received your gifts and we still have people who havne't told us if they've sent their gifts out yet! We need to know both so you don't on the "Bad Santa" list for next year!

I recieved my gift too! Thank you so much! Even though I don't know who you are yet! lol.

I got lots of new ledges and some new fleece hammocks. They will be perfect for setting up the new ferret nation when we move next month. THANK YOU!!!

Latest posts

Back