The "Thank You Secret Santa" thread

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonflye

Today I received a package from my SS. I just want to say thank you, it was perfect! I'm going to distribute some of the toys tonight and save same for later. The hedgie bag will be put to use immediately. :) I'm not sure who you are yet, but thanks for brightening my holiday (and my chinnies and hedgies thank you too of course)! :thumbsup:

Feel free to post "thank yous" here, no need to start a million new threads.

LOL Suze. You can open whenever if you want, I guess. Glad to see you got your present Nikki! I'm sure youre Santa is very pleased :)

I know I've sent out quite a few gifts, and have more to go out. I only put instructions on there not to open until a certain date if people request me to.

Otherwise I think they can open them right away. I know I'm horrible at waiting!

Sorry if I was supposed to wait... This way I can hang the X-mas toys up before the holiday so the chins can enjoy them...yeah... that's what I was thinking...yeah...;)

:eek: Sadly, I am one of "those" people that Allison speaks of. Even though she did write that on my SS package that I received today, I probably would have opened it anyways. Luckily, I have a very strong husband who enabled the help of my girls to hide it from me (& the chins) until closer to Christmas. Thank you my secret santa and you to Allison :p

Ahahaha Sandi! That's awesome that they hid it from you!

I'm horrible at wanting to know what my presents are!

Yeah, well they also hid the box that I bought from you to with my liners in them. So now I have to wait till they get home from school because my husband doesn't even know what they did with them either, ugh! :impatient:

Yeah, well they also hid the box that I bought from you to with my liners in them. So now I have to wait till they get home from school because my husband doesn't even know what they did with them either, ugh! :impatient:

:rofl: that's awesome, Sandi!

So0o0o0o0o yesterday Stolie and KnakKnak got a package in the mail!!!

Very excited but I wasn't sure if I was susposed to open it or not, so SS if you could tell Ash or Stace to post if I can or not!?! The suspense is driving me crazyyyyyyyy (hint hint...please say yes lol)

Either way. Thanks to you SS! I don't know what it is yet but I'm already in love and can't wait till the boys get to see what they "earned" this year by being so dang good :neener:

So0o0o0o0o yesterday Stolie and KnakKnak got a package in the mail!!!

Very excited but I wasn't sure if I was susposed to open it or not, so SS if you could tell Ash or Stace to post if I can or not!?! The suspense is driving me crazyyyyyyyy (hint hint...please say yes lol)

Either way. Thanks to you SS! I don't know what it is yet but I'm already in love and can't wait till the boys get to see what they "earned" this year by being so dang good :neener:

They already have...

LOL Suze. You can open whenever if you want, I guess. Glad to see you got your present Nikki! I'm sure youre Santa is very pleased :)

Feel free to post pics of your gifts :D I love seeing what everyone got!

I think normally if the sender wants the person to wait, they put instructions on the package. So if someone ordered something from me to send to their SS, they would tell me to put on the outside of the package do not open until X. If it doesn't say anything on it, I'm sure it's fine to open :))

I got my package today. It's absolutely the best present I've ever gotten from a Secret Santa! The Empress Rancher's Handbook is a great supplement for chin ranching and is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much Secret Santa, you knew exactly what I wanted.

I got a package yesterday!! I totally forgot I'd be receiving secret santa gifts for the moment and was thoroughly excited! It is a box FULL of toys and retractable leashes for the shelter dogs :) I'm sure they will love them! I'll bring them with me this Sunday! I'll post a picture tonight too

Thanks Secret Santa! The pups will thank you as well, I'm sure! They LOVE toys!

Yay, my girls have relinquished all packages! Only, I still can't open my SS gift because my little one wants to wrap it and put it under the christmas tree. I did tell her that we will have to open that one BEFORE xmas so that the chins can enjoy it and that I can properly thank my SS.

On a side note, I want to thank Allison for my order with the liners, etc, it's perfect :D!

I'm guilty!!

Well, I got my SS package today. And I told myself that I could open it because the chinnies won't know until Christmas. Well, I have the best SS ever!! My SS included chocolates for the chin mom. She/he made my day! Oh yeah, the boys got lots of toys and sticks. They will be thrilled!

Thank you SS, you're so thoughtful!

Just received our package today! Our boys each got a Christmas gift basket (Chantel's, I believe) with tons of awesome chinnie chew toys. The boys are going to LOVE this - thank you so much!!!

IMG_9213Resize.jpg

IMG_9211Resize.jpg

Back