The old/new you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midwest Exotics

CnQ member since 2003
I dont think i saw any posts like this, but i could have skimmed over it...feel free to delete if there is another open.

Just curious who all changed their screen names to something different after the big switch? This might be a good topic for the time being so everyone can get acquainted with everyone's new names. I have figured out quite a few, some others i feel i should know, but cant put my finger (or mouse rather) on it.:D

Obviously, i kept things simple & just stayed with the same handle, im boring.

Mine stayed the same. It is just easier to have the same SN everywhere.

I had a HUGE switch. I used to be Megan. Now I am Megan

This caused a huge problem with all the old and ancient members. Apparently they can't figure out who I am without the dot ;-).

The old me was Bejiko..the new me is Bekks. Not too big of a change, but it's a more familiar nick name.:D

Hahahah meg, i had no idea!!!! SURPRISE! lol

I agree, its generally much easier to just stick to one screen name & call it a day! I'd keep all my passwords the same if it werent a dumb idea. lol

The same.

As I've said before, Lynn & The Chins -- says what it is and is what it says!!! Doesn't get much better than that, does it???

I stay the same where ever I go, that way I can remember how to log in. :eek:

I was, and still am Christie. I can't think of anything else that I really like... or could easily remember. :)

I went from Luvin_Hedgies to *Lisa*. I use *Lisa* on some other forums so log in tends to be a little easier! :)

Latest posts

Back