The old/new you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about changing, but figured it would just be easier to stay the same.

I also kept the same username.

I do have various other usernames, but they're basically just variations on the same one.

Same. I've never changed my s/n EVER.

and Megan, you need more explanation.

To keep Megan. and mapache315 separate in chat (because they are both megan) we had Dotty -Megan. and Dotless - mapache315.

So how can we have Dotty now????

I think we need to put the . back

Peggy put the . back please!!

Same. I've never changed my s/n EVER.

and Megan, you need more explanation.

To keep Megan. and mapache315 separate in chat (because they are both megan) we had Dotty -Megan. and Dotless - mapache315.

So how can we have Dotty now????

You know Megs, I was going to have "dotless" as my username and do something cool and fresh, but thank goodness I didn't because look who
decided to axe the dot :p

Talk about confusing, this messes everything up now.

Changed from my given name to Rickman as I'd signed up for that, but had problems registering at the time. C+Q was the first, and I was totally computer illiterate at the time! {not a whole lot better, now] Now I'm the same on most forums.

I changed mine :p I was chinnies215 on CnQ. I remembered reading a thread one time about NOT incorporating chins into your username because 50% of the people have chins :p It made sense to me so I felt this was the perfect opportunity to fix my name!

I have a tons of different names for things.. It'll be fine for a while, then one day I'll just forget them all. It's like when you go to the bank and they tell you the computers are down, and you have to go home without getting any banking done. I just can't remember anything! Then the next day I'm fine and remember them all again :p

went from Ryumomma to Illini_girl. Can't have Ryumomma no more I have another little boy he'd get mad if he knew my name on here

still chilchildren (and they still live in the chinchilton...)

Changed from crazy4chins to RMC. I joined cnq years ago I think 20001. Back then CNQ was totally different Breeders weren't welcome and shows ect. were not only not discussed they were looked down on by many members. How things have changed over the years.
So I decided to use the same user name I use on all the other forums i joined much later , It is also my ranch brand. Much easier to have just one user name on all the boards.

Latest posts

Back