The old/new you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed mine from wyvernrider18 because obviously, I'm not 18 anymore and I figured that my daughter's name is unique enough for people to remember who I am. :)

I changed it from "Claudia Irvine" to "Brightstarchins" That`s what I use on the other forums and I also think it`s easier to use the same username on all of the forums. I thought about changing it on C&Q before, but I was a member there since 2001 with the same Username, so I just left it as it was. This was a good opportunity to change it though.

Claudia

Still the same! I think it gets too confusing when people change their usernames (although Megan no dot I can figure out:) )

I changed from hemi_mygirl to plain old Courtney. I'd had the previous username since 2005 and I figured that, with a new forum, I should get a new username. Plus, it hurt a bit each time I saw my username on CnQ, but I just couldn't bring myself to ask for it to be changed. When CnH opened, I took the opportunity to just use my own name.

The Terrible Trio was also getting jealous because their names weren't in my username. Heh.

Everyone is getting on the band-wagon and using their own names!
lol...
I thought that I was special, using my own name from the start!
:p

Still the same for me. Was greychins, still greychins. If I was going to change it, I dunno what I'd even change it to! But hey, this way, everyone knows who I am and all that...

I kept my the same username. I was thinking about changing it because of my 2 new chins but it was because of my old chins that I joined in the first place, so I just kept it to honor them.

I was going to change, but in the end decided not to confuse anyone and stayed the same.

Still the same.
Didn't want to have to try to think of another user name..

I am the same. Makes it easier. Cuz I am on another forum and I like my name to be the same so everyone knows who I am. I like to be known. Even if its not a good thing.

same for me...well kinda use to be chinman81 but was changed to blakey so i kept blakey

Back on CnQ, I never got around to switching my name from Titanium to Caitlin, so when the forum changed to CnH, I took the opportunity to change! Yay!

Sorry if it is a little bit confusing :(

Same here - more than one Allison out there, less confusing

I stayed the same. Its easier for me for the people who changed their names, but kept the same avatar.

Latest posts

Back