Having surgery tomorrow!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad is coming home today yay! He's doing very well so that makes me feel great going into my surgery. Mom is trying to get me to come over there tomorrow when I'm realized so she can take care of us both--I said no deal lol! I need my Baxter and my chinnies to help me heal. We're hoping on Sunday I can go over and visit and see my dad and then watch the Packer game.

I'm in some pain today and feeling pretty cruddy so I'm ready to get this dang thing out!

Shel I hear ya! I'm hoping this crappy uterus of mine weighs about 100lbs! That would be awesome!

Thanks to all my wonderful friends for healing thoughts for both me and my dad, it means the world to me!

Just now seeing this!!!

Laurie, I know you didn't want this, but remember what I told you, after all the pain and discomfort you have endured up to this point -- I was in the same boat as you and I refer to mine as "the happiest day of my life".

Sending prayers for you and your Dad. I think that you should take Baxter and the chinnies to your parents' house and get waited on. I was pretty weak and I stayed at my best friend's house for a week. It was a blessing to have to do nothing more than sleep and heal.

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your Dad! I hope you both feel better soon!
Love you Laurie!! I hope you have good cowboy dreams while your out for your surgery ;)

I got a call from Laurie's sister an hour ago and she said Laurie was in recovery and is ok.

Now follow directions and you will heal much faster. Going to see your dad on Sunday may be too much too soon, depending on what type of incisions you ended up with. Take your pain meds and your anti inflammatory meds.
And get the fiber and liquids on board as soon as you can stand it- the gas and constipation can really cause pain problems.
I wish you a happy healing, and peace with the reality that you will be feeling so much better soon!

Whew, good! Glad you are finally going to feel better! I bet you can't even really remember what it feels like to be without that burden.

Back