Having surgery tomorrow!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Well talk about in oportune! I have to have an emergency hysterectomy tomorrow and my dad just had back surgery on Monday! UG! I had planned on helping out and taking care of dad, when in fact I have to be taken care of!

I know this has been a long time in the making and now it's finally here--still talk about annoying!

Doctor does not anticipate any issues--it will be done laproscopically and he expects me to come home late Thursday afternoon. I'll be off work 4 weeks, possibly less.

Say some prayers tonight for my doctor--Stuart Fox

also keep my dad in your thoughts--he's doing well after his back surgery but still a bit beat up.

Ok, talked to my mom and candles will be lit at church tomorrow! I know lots of stuff is going on right now but you gotta take care of you too :heart:! I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Good luck Laurie! You will be in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

I'll be sure to beat you in Frontierville while you are gone. ;)

Good luck Laurie! Hope your dad gets well soon and that everything goes well with you :)

laur, i'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. sending prayers for you and your dad.

love ya!

LOL Thanks Theresa! Crysta has my password though IF she was nice she'd play for me while I was gone! No worries I'm off work for at least a month, I'll be catching up just trust me!

Good luck on your surgery Laurie! I'll be rooting for you. Sorry to hear about your pop! I'll be thinking of him too.

4 weeks off huh? Sounds like you'll have plenty of time to post all sorts of funnies while you recover! Or we will post them for you!

I hope both you and your Dad make a speedy recovery. And hey look on the bright side, not only will you have plenty of time to read all your books, the uterus & other things being removed have to weigh a few pounds......

My Frontierville ex-husband Alex O'Loughlin says he can't keep his hands off you for a whole month and stated "We'll have to get creative!"

Worry about you, if you want to make things easier for your dad... go visit him and let you both be waited on while healing!

Good luck with your surgery!! And with your dad's post-surgery!! Laparoscopic is good, I had laparoscopic surgery on my uterus and in my abdominal cavity and they went through my belly button, hehe, along with two other places and I can barely see one teeny scar. My only advice is if they go through your belly button (although, I think that might be high I don't know if they would go through there) get weird shaped or liquid band-aids, because it is incredibly awkward to try to keep a band-aid in your belly button.

Other than that, all I have for you are good thoughts!!!!!!!!

I hope your surgery went well. I know you had not wanted this outcome for your problems, but I really can't put into words how good i feel now, 3 months after surgery.

Best wishes to you & your Dad. Speedy recovery for you both.

Back