Celebrity's with chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out a little while ago that Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) keeps chinchillas. I'm not going to lie, I squee'd a little bit.

Picturing that huge dude with a chinchilla just makes me laugh. My fiance isn't tall (more like, pretty short...rofl) but he's built like a tank and seeing him talk to and play with my chin just brightens my day. xD

Exactly! Considering what a large man Mr. Duncan is, Chucky probably has no problem just sitting on his hand, even if he's a chunk like my Crash (over 900 g). Mr. Duncan's hand has to be at least the size of a Sleepin' Ledge!

Martha also makes a point of discussing proper chin care in a lot of her various "pet care" segments. I saw one probably six months ago when she was talking about helping pets handle the heat and she said she keeps marble tiles on hand. :thumbsup:

I never knew she had chins, and helped animals.

Okay we need to get these celeb's to join the forum guys. lol

jean

hmmm, I wonder if Gerard Butler has a chinchilla. I don't think Peggy could control herself then.

I am not surprised about Martha honestly. She does like things to be soft and cuddly yet elegant and if you just have chin sleeping they are quite elegant cute and soft.

Martha also makes a point of discussing proper chin care in a lot of her various "pet care" segments. I saw one probably six months ago when she was talking about helping pets handle the heat and she said she keeps marble tiles on hand.
That's cool. Is she usually correct about chin care?

Michael Clark Duncan helps prove to my friends that a straight guy, can in fact, have chinchillas as pets.

hmmm, I wonder if Gerard Butler has a chinchilla. I don't think Peggy could control herself then.

Whew! So you think I have been controlling myself thus far? :)

I wonder how Martha cares for her chins. From people who I've talked to who have met her, they say she seems really nice, but something about her kinda irks me. I hope they have nice cages though!

Man, if Gerard had chins, I think that'd throw Peggy over the edge..

Can you imagine being a chin owned by Martha Stewart? That chin must live in total luxury! Do you think it has elaborate place settings and coordinating bed sheets...?

Can you imagine being a chin owned by Martha Stewart? That chin must live in total luxury! Do you think it has elaborate place settings and coordinating bed sheets...?

She and Gella from here should have a cage decorating contest.

Michael Clark Duncan helps prove to my friends that a straight guy, can in fact, have chinchillas as pets.

Is it proven that he's straight.. he does have five cats as well...

I think MS irks a lot of people because she is "perfect"... seriously, like normal people really live like that. Like SHE really lives like that. Yes guys, she is rich, but she totally does all of that stuff herself. I'm sure she doesn't have a gardner, pet care person, groomer, carpenter, etc. Doesn't she have two chows too? I know she has at least one, and I saw it once on tv, and it was well groomed ( good of course) but who really thinks she is the one who takes the time to do it all herself? Some ideas are awesome and stuff, and I bet if I had the money to buy everything I wanted and hire people to work for me.. I could SO be MS. I garden, I try to decorate ( LOL ), I cook, I do lawn care, I build stuff, I clean, I design stuff... Think about how easy life would be if you had someone to do everything for you. You have an idea, you draw it up, someone else builds it. You have an idea, you draw it up, someone else makes it, and you put the new pillows on the couch and the matching rug on the floor.

There are actually two chins in that photo, there is one cruising along on the chair.

If I found out Gerard owned a chin he may and I say may top my list of super sexy guys and beat out Alex O'Loughlin!

I am not going to stick up for Paris Hilton. But she has 18 dogs and all of them are treated like royalty. If she had a chinchilla, I am not sure if she had plastic in there, but I am sure it had one really outrageously big cage.

As for Martha having chins, that kinda freaks me out..

I am not going to stick up for Paris Hilton. But she has 18 dogs and all of them are treated like royalty.

Except for the part where most of them weren't spayed/neutered and kept having litter after inbred litter until county animal control paid her a visit.

http://www.usmagazine.com/paris_hilton_under_investigation_for_owning_17_dogs

If she can't/won't speuter dogs until someone threatens her with legal action, I can only hope she only had/has 1 chinchilla. Once they started breeding, she'd probably feel too bad to rehome *those* babies too.

Most people don't spay or neuter thier pets. I for one didn't get my dogs neutered unless I was in dier need of doing so. If you are taking real facts. 'Cause I can't click on that link.. Those puppies went to spoiled homes, and if they stayed with her they were spoiled. She can afford it. She has a fricken mansion in her back yard for them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back